DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a little information about the upcoming DrumSpillage 2.5 update including release data (the fall) and an overview of the new features we've been working on.

http://audiospillage.com/drumspillage_25_roadmap.html

I'm a big Drumspillage fan, and I'm sure you guys are working hard, but at this point, I'll believe it when I see it. :P Still, I'm excited about the possibilities if and when it does come out (and will continue happily using the current version until then)!

Really looking forward to using it (that's an understatement hehe ;))

A simple request if I may: will it be possible again to freely map a pad to an arbitrary MIDI note? I miss that from v1, it was so useful to layer pads! I just can't remember how choke groups were working then (I rely on this feature a lot). Or instead, could it be possible to link several pads together? Whatever works really... it'll be a time saver IMHO, and so handy in many, many scenarios.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

We have made some changes to the MIDI mapping to help simplify things but thanks for your input. Per key MIDI mapping is on the to-do list so it may be ready for this release.

Cheers!

Sounds like a great update! With the new envelopes, will it still be possible to automate the ADR stages? I sometimes use this feature to change the length of a hihat in a project.

BDeep wrote:Sounds like a great update! With the new envelopes, will it still be possible to automate the ADR stages? I sometimes use this feature to change the length of a hihat in a project.
Yes! Envelope automation is still available.

SirkusPi wrote:I'm a big Drumspillage fan, and I'm sure you guys are working hard, but at this point, I'll believe it when I see it. :P Still, I'm excited about the possibilities if and when it does come out (and will continue happily using the current version until then)!
Thanks SirkusPi!

I'm looking forward to the multi point envelopes

YAY!!
i'm using DrumSpillage in my live set now, SOLID

Very exciting.

Most excited about the randomization feature, which I still go back to Version 1 to use.

I would also love more kit presets, I spend more time tweaking presets rather than making my own drums.

PS, Drum Spillage 2 + Decimort 2 = ITB love!

looking at the new features from the roadmap: really nice selection of new features :love:

just these features alone, plus stability and bug fixes would be a dream come true.

the long wait is quite annoying and of course people start joking, but if you pull this off I think drumspillage will become THE must have virtual drum synth for electronic music like idm/techno/etc.

i get love sick when i read "extended resonator functionality"

VST version for OSX PLEEEASE!!!!!! :D

Hey,

so are we close to any release? beta or even the final one?

Cheers!

moscom_electronics wrote:Hey,

Cheers!
since people keep spamming audiospillage with their personal wishlist of features - rather not.

rozze wrote:
moscom_electronics wrote:Hey,

Cheers!
since people keep spamming audiospillage with their personal wishlist of features - rather not.
I don't see audiospillage saying, "Hey we'll totally do that" and pushing back the release.

I think audiospillage is just slow compared to people's desires and expectations. Which isn't a big deal, because DrumSpillage is already awesome. It's a great tool even if it never gets another update. When updates come it's just making an awesome thing better.

But a lot of people obsess over what's next instead of being happy with what's in front of them :tu:

Return to “AudioSpillage”