Problem with iOS apps

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sometimes hearing a somewhat loud popping noise when I open both Turnado and WOW2 on my iPad Air 2, iOS 8.4.1.

It may happen on other apps too, I have all of them. Unfortunately I cannot pinpoint the cause or consistently reproduce the problem, or even the apps where it happens (beyond the two mentioned).

Every app is up to date, and it only started happening recently, so perhaps it's something it the latest updates.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I'd say it's happening maybe 50% of the time with Turnado and WOW2 (apps which I happen to be using now on songs).

If I can discover more information I will post it here.

Happens with Effectrix too, and it's either a buzz or like a click or a pop.

I don't remember it happening to any of the other apps besides the effects ones.

Thanks for the report! We will investigate this and hopefully come up with a solution very soon.
Best,
Nadine

Still getting a loud popping noise when opening Turnado. Happens quite a lot, but with no real consistency, so I can't figure out what's causing it.

Currently using an iPad Pro on iOS 9.3.3.

Still happening with WOW also, a brutally loud popping noise that sounds like a shock of electricity going through the iPad speakers.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”