Fifth Skyfire - Moonlight [EDM]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there,
just released a new Progressive/Electro song called "Moonlight".
Would love to have some Feedback and I hope you check it out! :D

Nic/Fifth Skyfire

https://soundcloud.com/fifth_skyfire/fi ... -moonlight

I like this, especially the intro. Just one minor complaint; I say minor, because I know that heavy pumping is a popular style right now - I'm just not a big fan of it when it's not that hard to make your kick drum audible without going so far overboard with the pumping.
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Show Signatures (No)

yeah, the pumping makes this flat as a tortilla. and pretty much annoying AF, the whole thing could use a remix actually.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks guys, I'll try to fix the Drop issues now! It indeed sounds weird depending on what audio system you use unfortunately :(

I'm not the biggest fan of this exact kind of EDM, but I liked it. The high end maybe too harsh and noisy, you may want to look into that, but otherwise quite nice.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I liked it - both the chord progression, and the energy of the orchestration.

EDIT: I love this!
Last edited by thenumber23 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's a nice piece of sound. :-) I liked it. Which synths do you use to produce ?

Too loud bass drum imo. Otherwise it sounds like it should I believe.

Thank you!
I mainly used sylenth for chord and lead sounds. apart from that i think i only used sytrus, for subbass, bell sounds etc.
yeah, i fixed that already, it was actually the lowmids that were way to muddy, sounds a lot cleaner to me now - i'll try to replace the audio file asap :)

Return to “Music Cafe”