something new from NI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Monark

EnGee wrote:
Ingonator wrote:^ ^
No furher comments on that new synth until it is officially allowed to tell more...
I couldn't trick you to tell what synth! Next time maybe :P
As we know Ingo, this maybe counted as almost an official confirmation :D

Sincerely yours, usual suspect :troll:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Jeez! Thought we had got over the Arturia blasting! It's just a tired tirade that doesn't make sense anymore.
If Ingo wants to enthuse then why not... I also like some of the Arturia synths and use them where appropriate. The nonsensical bile that is spewed by some Arturia haters is soooo yesterday.
Get over it!

Ingonator wrote:Why should i not post about those plugins here?
Because they are usually irrelevant or little relevant like itt.
Why do you even care if i do it?
Because it's looks like ad/marketing campaign that I don't want to be part of.
Why are you interested in comments of others about Arturia plugins if you seem to hate them?
That's wrong. In general I'm not interesting in any information about such plugins. But I'm read posts about relevant one and itt I've been quoted in your comment.

Now I've answered your survey where is my voucher? :)))))
Murderous duck!

Synapse? Ok, Richard seems to be a fine guy and he knows how to make good synth. If there is some analog emulation of the MiniMoog in the work I expect it will be a great synth with some additional useful features.
I'm not so much interested for an 1:1 emulation like the Monark. It should be at least a polyphonic synth.

Btw. it seems that NI stopped with further development of their older synth like Massive or Absynth. With my knowledge there are no updates planned or successors of Absynth or Massive.

@4damind and others:
FWIW i did not mention much details or even the name of the developer yet (whie i mentioned polyphony...) so this is mostly the usual KVR "guessing game". Please wait until official informations are available...
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:@4damind and others:
FWIW i did not mention much details or even the name of the developer yet (whie i mentioned polyphony...) so this is mostly the usual KVR "guessing game". Please wait until official informations are available...
Then why even mention it at all?

Multiple times.
In multiple threads.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:Then why even mention it at all?

Multiple times.
In multiple threads.
With exactly the same reason as with Arturia.
Keep hype at your expense.
Murderous duck!

nvm
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

4damind wrote:Synapse? Ok, Richard seems to be a fine guy and he knows how to make good synth. If there is some analog emulation of the MiniMoog in the work I expect it will be a great synth with some additional useful features.
I'm not so much interested for an 1:1 emulation like the Monark. It should be at least a polyphonic synth.

Btw. it seems that NI stopped with further development of their older synth like Massive or Absynth. With my knowledge there are no updates planned or successors of Absynth or Massive.
I really don't know if it is even an emulation for analog synth! It might be just 'inspired by' synth as well, but when asked about the sync feature in Dune 2, he said (meaning) that he will implement it in analogish like synth in the future!

Anyway, for me, I also don't care about how the emulation is perfect. If it's sounds good, then it is good :) Sometimes, when the developers try to emulate some character, they end up with a very interesting result. I'm very interested in such results :hyper: So, mostly any new emulation or inspired by would be great for me :D

david.beholder wrote:
Ingonator wrote: I really have no clue what you are talking about. So far I am a normal customer at Arturia since a quite long time and yes i like most of their plugins. Recently here at KVR i was mostly talking about Synclavier, like many others did too.
But I know and that's exactly what I've noticed: in any thread that even remotely relevant to that collection you're appearing and mentioning it.

If he doesn't do it, I will.

I'm a fan of Arturia's softsynths. Apparently, you're not.

As long as it's not analog, or u-he, the beholder won't eat it.

chk071 wrote:As long as it's not analog, or u-he, the beholder won't eat it.
I am just amazed that you forgot to state that thread was "necroed"

I guess you are losing your touch of threads that are "necroed" :o :lol:

You are the Necro Police after all, pointing it out

Regarding the new 'secret' synth, maybe it is the coming synth from XILS Labs ;)

Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:As long as it's not analog, or u-he, the beholder won't eat it.
I am just amazed that you forgot to state that thread was "necroed"

I guess you are losing your touch of threads that are "necroed" :o :lol:

You are the Necro Police after all, pointing it out
Once againg, you have me puzzled over how this in any way relates to this thread, or where the sense in your post is. I do get though that you take some stuff personal, and, even if it happened or was posted weeks ago, feel the need to in any way take "revenge" or whatever your post is supposed to mean.

Actually i thought you had me muted. If you chose to un-mute me, for whatever reason, please, consider doing it again. Then you don't have to reply to them without any coherence, or point in doing so.

chk071 wrote:Once againg, you have me puzzled over how this in any way relates to this thread, or where the sense in your post is.
Againg? :?
chk071 wrote:I do get though that you take some stuff personal, and, even if it happened or was posted weeks ago, feel the need to in any way take "revenge" or whatever your post is supposed to mean.
So you agree that older threads are still relevant and can be continued, without neu-bois making fun of them being "necroed". That is progress :tu:
Last edited by Numanoid on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”