You know you are a true KVR member when....

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dea-man wrote:When you keep checking out this thread to read the latest posts.
Sad innit... :cry:

WAIT.. :?
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

When almost whole page is filled with your foe's.

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

:evil: When Karma_tba is on your foe list. 8)

vurt wrote:
spirit wrote:.... when you know the mandatory extra option needed to make a valid KVR poll
or when you vote fish in a general election.
...you skim through a lengthy bumped thread to find posts that remind you of the good old days... :ud: :P

Karma_tba wrote::evil: When Karma_tba is on your foe list. 8)
Guess I'm not than. :(
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

When you have every version of every VSTi synth (free or paid for) ever made.....EVER!

...you're very interested to hear a new synth audio demo, but don't give a f*** about a full track someone spent ages to make.

do_androids_dream wrote:You've managed to join the long list of members who's 'insulted' TheoM...

Anyway, apologies Theo as the insult was never intended. But, you do have to accept that some people will disagree with you from time to time. Are you really that sensitive that I made you lock your thread!?
....similarly, when you've seen Theom suspended or temp-banned several times after threatening to try and get YOU banned. Lol.

When you Feel every one On Kvr already Know each other personaly.

When you bitch&moan about people bitching&moaning.

Zexila wrote:When you bitch&moan about people bitching&moaning.
Wait!

Are you bitching and moaning about, people who bitch and moan about, "other" people who bitch and moan?

You Sir, are a TRUE KVR member.

I salute you, Sir!

When you assume any negative comment is about you even when in reality it has nothing to do with you.

Also, when you report posts to a moderator when someone speaks to you in the manner you speak to everyone else. (a.k.a. When you can dish it, but can't take it.)

How very dare you! I'm reporting you and muting you. Then keep telling you I'm muting you. That'll learn ya.

:P

dea-man wrote:
Zexila wrote:When you bitch&moan about people bitching&moaning.
Wait!

Are you bitching and moaning about, people who bitch and moan about, "other" people who bitch and moan?

You Sir, are a TRUE KVR member.

I salute you, Sir!
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing, endless bitching&moaning about bitching&moaning. :lol:

Gamma-UT wrote:How very dare you! I'm reporting you and muting you. Then keep telling you I'm muting you. That'll learn ya.

:P
The ironic thing is that I was specifically talking about you, Gamma-UT.

:wink: :lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”