Soundtoys bundle for 75 bux

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

remember when Sound-toys had those Lite version of their plugins for "pay as u want" Charity for people stuck on the ocean with no plan ?

I just bought Echo-boy for 87,99 USD
http://plugindiscounts.com/home/5100-so ... ative.html

Once i registered i saw a thing where it displays all the plugins i have from them.

On that page if i "trade in" the Lite versions and echo-boy i get the complete,
yes ! the complete sound-toys 5 bundle for 75 USD

Echo-boy does every Delay guitar pedal and rack emulations like the Echoplex,EHX Memory Man,Boss DM-2 and Roland Space Echo.

Its got 2 buttons one called "tweak"and another called "style edit" see the Screenshots and u can basically create your own original Delay Machine with Filters,EQ ,diffusion,"wobble" and saturation

Saturation has several models and there is Saturation for the plugin's output
and another Separate(!!!) saturation for the Delay's decay(how no one thought of that)

the EQ that follow the decay of the delay

Decapitator has 2 Thermionic Culture Vulture Algorithm, so that's pretty much the only way to get the culture vulture without a UAD DSP card.

Phase-mistress does what echo-boy does but for rack and pedal phasers
Turns out Most of their plugins have those buttons, so u can get really technical and emulate a slew of stuff.

Crystallizer does that granular thingy if you're into that (I'm not)

Pan-man is deep as well its good for Panning,its even got compressor controls
like attack decay threshold.its got and envelope and step editor

Radiator is an Altec 1567A pre-amp
little-radiator is a Altec 1566A pre-amp

Tremolo does every Amp and pedal tremolo u can think of

The bundle comes with a "rack effects" which is basically the same concept as The Slate plugins. one flick of a buttons and u can recall all the modules u used on a previous track

there are 2 version of a Filter plugin, one is quick and easy and the second u can really delve in and do something Unique and again tons of emulations

Micro-shift does the Eventide H3000 thing
Devil-loc is a Shure Level-Loc comp that exaggerates everything

87 bux plugin-discount
+old Pay what u want promotion plugins(even the free for a limited time counts)
+75 sound-toys website
Equals a lot less than buying the Sound-toys bundle in one go

I know i sound Like a Rep but I'm not i just wanna help

However the Copy-protection is Ilok but u don't need a key, works just fine on my Mac
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

If you already had all the promo lite plugins then you could upgrade for 120$ (during this current sale). Which would be cheaper than buying echoboy+75$ upgrade

ezelkow1 wrote:If you already had all the promo lite plugins then you could upgrade for 120$ (during this current sale). Which would be cheaper than buying echoboy+75$ upgrade
..wait what ?
:dog:
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:If you already had all the promo lite plugins then you could upgrade for 120$ (during this current sale). Which would be cheaper than buying echoboy+75$ upgrade
..wait what ?
:dog:

it makes sense, seems you would of been better off not buying the echoboy right? I had all the small plugs and just straight upgraded.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Yeah, I collected most (or all?) of their promo freebies over time, upgraded MicroShift and PrimapTap to the "full" versions (totally worth it) along the way. I could upgrade to the full bundle for $115 now, guess that's a good offer.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

interesting you had the echoboy which is a 199 plugin, and i had full radiator and microshift which are 129 each, plus the lites in my account (just like you), yet my upgrade was 100 and yours is 75 LOL. 75$ to get all those plugins is not even worth thinking about, just do it. I just have to ask soundtoys how their upgrade system works, that i had $248 retail plugins registered and you had $199,and got a better upgrade price. That really sucks to be frank. It means you get into full soundtoys for what, 160? Crazy. But i will say this, if you don't go for it, that will be even more crazy!

I mgiht very well be that it also makes a difference when you purchased your plugins - that would make sense... you may have noticed that he purchased Echoboy just now.

in any case, if you read through online forums and calculate what others paid and what discount they got and then use this Information as a basis to get upset and feel cheated, then... I dunno - if I was them I'd probably just reimburse you and block you from any future purchase forever.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:I mgiht very well be that it also makes a difference when you purchased your plugins - that would make sense... you may have noticed that he purchased Echoboy just now.

in any case, if you read through online forums and calculate what others paid and what discount they got and then use this Information as a basis to get upset and feel cheated, then... I dunno - if I was them I'd probably just reimburse you and block you from any future purchase forever.
True, like all the many people which bought v4 last year because of the free v5 upgrade offer. How they feel now? I don't see them complaining regardless they paid much more.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

jens wrote:I mgiht very well be that it also makes a difference when you purchased your plugins - that would make sense... you may have noticed that he purchased Echoboy just now.

my God you are a troll. Grow up Jens. Every single even minor negative thing I say, you are ready to jump on me. trying to turn whole devs against me now too. What a pure prick. I just *knew* when it was 2 muted posters that posted to me first after that post, that it would be to have a go. It's *always* someone like you that has to become personal and we've gone through this, how many times now? 20? You just won't let up. Yet i don;t follow you around or pounce on you when YOU complain about something or give a dev a hard time, because i have you MUTED and because i have better things to do.
Yet occasionally i fail and fall prey, (which is exactly what you want, to get me bothered and annoyed, so i am sure i just made your pathetic day brighter), and press the "display this post" button. Like the fool I am. I won't even check the second muted post, as i had enough from your BS. Now for no reason, after there has been peace here, you wanted a fight again. So i am fighting back. I am going to find all your posts bashing devs, as you do it, and worse than me, and ridicule you and bump every one. I am so SICK to death of your trolling. I bought the product, if i am mildly disappointed about something it is not against ANY kvr rule to post that. How you have remained here all these years when you are such a forum troll is beyond me. It really is. You must have a magic keyboard that automatically protects you from every vitriol post you make. I really, really, hate your guts. Truly.

(ps apologies to everyone else, and i know his MO.. he wants me to get super mad, and report the post.. just watch, he will report this guaranteed.)

here we go again, ffs.
ignore the sideshow folks and get back on topic please.

Man up. :shrug: (edit: directed at Ttoz, of course)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Jens' you should look up the definition of bully, you'd be surprised at how the definition fits your behaviour. You clearly take pleasure in the agitation. I would thought you would put all that angst into your music. Does it make you feel strong to go after an easy target?
jens wrote:Man up. :shrug: (edit: directed at Ttoz, of course)

:lol: Me a bully? :shock:

Listen, Scotty, I know fairly well what a bully is and there is no such surprise for me in there - if one of us
has a lack of knowledge in regards to this definition/type of behaviour, it is certainly you, as your accusation so painfully proves.

14 years as a school principal 5 of which were the most challenging inner city schools in the district tells me otherwise... also raising three children, fostering a fourth with two of them on the austism spectrum. I've seen it all. Give your head a shake go after bigger prey. You might find it more amusing. "Man up" indeed- Scotty
jens wrote::lol: Me a bully? :shock:

Listen, Scotty, I know fairly well what a bully is and there is no such surprise for me in there - if one of us
has a lack of knowledge in regards to this definition/type of behaviour, it is certainly you, as your accusation so painfully proves.

funny how Theo always ends up being the victim - for what it's worth, I don't think you are really doing him a service by playing along with his by his reality-distorting rules like this. Besides none of us is a shrink so it's neither our Job nor our expertise anyway. :shrug:

Return to “Effects”