New xils lab synth coming...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow never heard such tones before... :D

It's just an A/B comparison with basic waveforms. Nothing more than a little mysterious teaser I guess. But.. it's a XILS emulation, which, if you are a fan of their previous emulations, could cause some healthy human excitement :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

If already the raw waveforms sound distorted, noisy, and unpleasant, then it's got to be a "rare analog synth". ;)

chk071 wrote:
AnX wrote:Why dont they just release a product instead of making sure ppl spam forums for months first :roll:
Well, that's marketing. Everyone does it like that these days. Tease -> produce interest -> throw the people some nibbles -> let people talk their b***s off, and spread the word -> finally release the product.
That's why I like Tone2, they are an exception to that rule 8)

From xils...has to be good.
Last edited by Dillinger on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The raw sound reminds me a pair of well-known (at least for me) rare Italian synthesizers :D

No idea what synth it is. I'm guessing A=hardware, B=emu. There's a few where the difference is significant, but then again, it's alpha.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

ccDuckett wrote:No idea what synth it is. I'm guessing A=hardware, B=emu. There's a few where the difference is significant, but then again, it's alpha.
I also think the same. There is only a tiny bit difference that the first sound is tiny has more punch which I suppose it is the hardware. But the examples is only about comparing the oscillators and lfos I guess which doesn't say much (no filter yet for example).

I still think (or maybe wish!) it is"RSF Modular Model 11" because in the description they compared it to ARP 2600 which is a very welcomed by me because not many new emulations of this kind of synths.

EnGee wrote:I still think (or maybe wish!) it is[url=<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/rsf_mod.php</span>]"RSF Modular Model 11"[/url] because in the description they compared it to ARP 2600 which is a very welcomed by me because not many new emulations of this kind of synths.
+1

Lotuzia wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Judging from the sound examples my ears tell me it's this:
Yes, ears are an important part of a musician's life. And the sad thing is : You can't buy new ones. Cruel, cruel world. :shrug:
:hihi:
No signature here!

Numanoid wrote:I pray they are gonna do a SyrinXils

A synth that has begged to be emulated for ages :pray:

http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/synton_syrinx.php
I couldn't agree more, it's the one synth I regret most having sold it.....

But in the Xils mail I read "(only a few voices of the sleeping monster were fully repaired, and to be fully working on stage, the unit would need dozens of additional work hours, so one can also see why a virtual version ... could be useful, or essential)" so it definitely isn't the monophonic Syrinx..... too sad.

Italian synth was guessed before, wasn't Crumar Italian? Crumar Trilogy maybe? Refering to it as sleeping monster, and as recently the Synclavier was released as VST, being from that same time and a 'monster' as well could it be the Rhodes Chroma? For me even the Chroma Polaris would do....
More clues please!

Arp Odyssey?

D-Fusion wrote:Arp Odyssey?
As a former Odyssey owner, I can tell you 100% for sure that those demos did not come from an Odyssey.

deastman wrote: I think most people would still be interested in, for example, a high quality CS80 emulation, despite the fact that they are rare.
Xavier has already done one while he was with Arturia.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Instruments”