Blue Cat plugins in Reaper

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Try as I might the only BC plugin that I can get Reaper to see is the Chorus.

I have been using the freeware pack of BC plugins with Audacity for some months now. Indeed several are among my favorites.

The problem: I graduated to Reaper recently and can't seem to make it see any BC modules except the chorus. I've put them everywhere I can think of with no luck. I'm on Windows 10, plugins have been loaded to

C:\Program Files\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3;C:\Program Files (x86)\VSTPlugIns;C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope

Any thoughts on this would be welcome.

samuelhoke wrote:The problem: I graduated to Reaper recently and can't seem to make it see any BC modules except the chorus. I've put them everywhere I can think of with no luck. I'm on Windows 10, plugins have been loaded to

C:\Program Files\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3;C:\Program Files (x86)\VSTPlugIns;C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope
Just to clarify: you did put the plugins in one of the folders used in the plugin path found under Preferences -> Plug-ins -> VST, right?
If you haven't already, press the [Clear cache/re-scan] button.

Otherwise please post more info like:

(o) In which folder are the plugins now?
(o) Are you using Reaper 32- or 64-bit?
(o) Which version are the Blue Cat plugins (32- or 64-bit)?
(o) and so on ...
Last edited by solger on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

double post

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”