Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For that price I bought it just in case I ever start using the Studio One Pro I bought last year. ;)
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Me too, even though I already had it free with Pro Tools First. At least now I can use it with other hosts if I want to.
Image Image Image Image

Sim.Sky wrote:99% off AiR XPand!2 at Plugin Boutique - makes it about 1$ :o :o :help:

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1 ... 60-Xpand-2
It's a great rompler. Cheers, Sim.Sky!

Fleer wrote:
Sim.Sky wrote:99% off AiR XPand!2 at Plugin Boutique - makes it about 1$ :o :o :help:

Absolutely - would be insane to miss this deal :tu:

+10

Could be the deal of the year

Anybody who has shopped at PB got some virtual cash lying around in there, so it is basically free.

Oops, forgot about that ...

Sim.Sky wrote:And there goes the 2nd hand market for AiR Xpand!2... :neutral:
Was there much of a 2nd hand market in the first place? They've been bundling the software with M-audio products for some time now.. individual keys..

...iLok plugs, once it has been registered it will cost $25 to transfer the license

So that puts a damper on trades...

Fleer wrote:Oops, forgot about that ...
Well, save it for when they put Hybrid 3 up for $1 :D

Numanoid wrote:...iLok plugs, once it has been registered it will cost $25 to transfer the license

So that puts a damper on trades...
Are you sure, it says on the air website "iLok is not required for use".
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Kypresso wrote:Are you sure, it says on the air website "iLok is not required for use".
Dongle NOT required, PACE software "iLok" can be used instead

Numanoid wrote:
Fleer wrote:Oops, forgot about that ...
Well, save it for when they put Hybrid 3 up for $1 :D
Too late, got me another helping of Xpand!2 :)

Numanoid wrote:+10

Could be the deal of the year
Once you've bought it does it qualify you for the $150 expansion pack 3.0 upgrade through pluginboutique?

"This is an upgrade for users who own previous versions of the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack SELECT or a single AIR Music Technology instrument."

Fleer wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, Sim.Sky.

Has anyone been able to download this though? I purchased it about 12 hours ago and the download still hasn't worked for me (Mac version). Got the download link but doesn't actually start. Busy servers, perhaps?

I had no issue downloading - 1.3Gb - took maybe 5 minutes.
Meh

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”