AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

BBFG# wrote:
Ingonator wrote:You need the iLok License Managaer (+ an iLok account)
Then you could send it either to an iLok 2 key (= dongle) or to your HD.
Of course, for many of us, it is the PACE parasitic software that is the bigger issue than the dongle itself.

I find it ironic that companies over-worrying about their software getting hacked will infect it with this PACE product and then much to do with that, end up having to consistently give it away to get customers...

Yep, not even worth a dollar to me when it uses PACE.
Same here :?

jc_vt wrote:Great deal, however, the only link provided seems to download only the Windows version....how do you get the Mac version?
In your Plugin Boutique account at the Xpand!2 entry there are two symbols for Windows and Apple while by default the Windows symbol is used. For the Mac version click on the Apple symbol and then on "Download".
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Damn i just planned take it soon (by upgrade discount from AIEP, but nonetheless) :D
Tnx to plugin boutiq, serial received. Unbelievable.

Ditto! :)

pheeleep wrote:I wanted to buy a copy for a friend but it doesn't seem that you can buy things as gifts on the pluginboutique web site. It wants to add it to my account when I put it in my cart and I don't see a "buy as a gift" option. I don't really want my buddy's serial # in my account and I don't know if it would be tied to my Pluginboutique login email.. I have my own copy already... anyway, I just emailed them to find out..
Just create an account for your buddy

No idea if i need it... but i bought it anyway. Thanks KVR. ;)

Now i just need to remember what i bought at Plugin Boutique at some point in the past, because i already was registered on their shop... probably registered for that Zampler thing with the 2 sample packs. :D

I got mine. This is an outstanding deal!!!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I want a "buy as a gift" option too

Almost felt a little dirty using my virtual cash for a product that was already 99% off, but a shot of cheap vodka cured that programmed guilt right away. Xpand!2 is a great little rompler. There's just about something for everyone inside of it. The "Ambience + FX" category is worth it alone. Interesting textures and what not. Fun stuff. :tu:

And just when I thought I was done buying stuff... the deal of the year comes! LOL

Thanks for the heads up. I LOVE romplers and never even had this on the radar.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Yeah, thank's! Great deal (1.18 € including VAT).
No proplem ever with pace or the i-lok account.
Everything is fine.

A cool thing seems to be that for those tons of presets Xpand! 2 uses 4 synth engines with sample playback, wavetables, FM and Tonewheels. Anyway you could not program your own patches with it besides the macro knobs for each patch.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

chk071 wrote:Now i just need to remember what i bought at Plugin Boutique at some point in the past, because i already was registered on their shop... probably registered for that Zampler thing with the 2 sample packs. :D
Isn't the stuff you bought in your PB account as usual?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

well that is no brainer!

I got it for free with my midi keyboard and i must say this is a rompler thats worth to keep. Im using it in some of my projects :)

At first I felt guilty to buy it at such price, but after trying to download it for more than 8 hours (4 attempts), I don't feel guilty anymore!

How do you download it with a download manager? I've tried many times with Chrome but in addition to the very slow download, it stops suddenly and end up with a not completed file :(

I'll try to download the demo maybe from Air's website directly (with a download manager).

Update:
It is OK, I downloaded from Air's website. It took only about 30mins :)

Return to “Instruments”