AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

Anybody else feelin' the love for AIR Music Technology today? :hug:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

No, where is it? :D

Seriously, even if you give people a gift, there will be some head teacher stepping up to say "Hey... that's not right now!".

For anyone else who, like me, wanted a listen (28 videos):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw6Q_JM ... WcVih6wrGg

Only had a quick listen, but I think there will be enough here to go for it :tu:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Air certainly doesn't intend to catch anyone out and offer very fair and attractive upgrades or free extras to existing customers. Many of the existing customers have received a number of freebies along the way and regular updates. We do appreciate some users might feel let down and we do apologize we hope that our other perks have made up for it.

Our goal here is to raise awareness these great plugins are now available for all DAWS :) a surprisingly large number of people still don't realize this or who we are. In a very competitive market sometimes you have to be a bit quirky to stand out and dare to be different.

Its great to welcome to many new users into the family.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

topaz wrote:I agree, maybe an offer to Expansion pack users for Riser would of been nice :-)
We do already offer 50% off on theRiser for AIEP owners or you can benefit from our great upgrade offer to AIEP3 if desired :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

...aaaaaand just like that ilok owns you. hilarious.

sbangs_air wrote:Air certainly doesn't intend to catch anyone out and offer very fair and attractive upgrades or free extras to existing customers. Many of the existing customers have received a number of freebies along the way and regular updates. We do appreciate some users might feel let down and we do apologize we hope that our other perks have made up for it.

Our goal here is to raise awareness these great plugins are now available for all DAWS :) a surprisingly large number of people still don't realize this or who we are. In a very competitive market sometimes you have to be a bit quirky to stand out and dare to be different.

Its great to welcome to many new users into the family.
I doubt that is the case. Frankly, I think many people simply don't think much of Air products as the market is inundated with them, which automatically hurts your reputation as it makes you appear desperate and cheap.

Just my view... :wink:

Well, I couldn't refuse this offer...

Thanx AIR and PB!

Aloysius wrote:Anybody else feelin' the love for AIR Music Technology today? :hug:
Yep!
:tu:
바보

Aloysius wrote:Anybody else feelin' the love for AIR Music Technology today? :hug:
Love is in the AIR for sure.

I will definitely get some good use out of this. So does this mean we will see Xpand!3 in the near future? :wink:

Can someone tell me .
At plugin boutiqe the 'air bundle
-Vacuum pro
-Loom
_hybrid

Only costs 73 euro for the whole bundle

On the airmusic tech site its 130 euro per instument , thats almost 400 for the pak ..
How the hell does plugin boutiue manage that ?
That's a huge discount
If I buy the bundle on their site , do I have the same right as if I would buy them on the 'airtech 'site .,
Enlighten me
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yes, definitely. Locking myself up in the dark in the bedroom tonight with xpand, Cubase, and a picture of Theresa May.

Well, it worked on me. I didn't know of this plug, or AiR for that matter, except of a vague understanding that they may have had products for a platform I didn't own or use.

And now, in addition to getting my $1, they have my email address, an account with my name on it, and my attention.

I've been down this road before, with Line 6 (POD for free-iLok required), Fabfilter (Creative Bundle $99), Rob Papen (Free verb/free delay/free Amod/upgrade to EXIII for $125) and countless deep discounts and no-brainer deals over the years.

I'll tell you this, though. I've now got so much in my arsenal that there's no way I would have even taken the time to demo another synth or ROMpler. But what's that? You're giving it to me? No strings? Just $1? Well, ok, if you insist.

And so now I have ANOTHER weapon in the arsenal that clearly has its uses. And in exchange, AiR gets some serious brand recognition from me. Good trade.

So, if I have so much stuff already, how are they going to monetize my brand awareness? Well, if the past is any guide, what they will do is, at some point down the road, offer an upgrade discount that is too good to ignore. Papen did this, also iZotope and Nomad Factory, and I eventually shelled out for all of them. Extremely discounted of course, but in the end, it was money they would never have gotten from me otherwise.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

sbangs_air wrote:We do appreciate some users might feel let down and we do apologize we hope that our other perks have made up for it.
I don't feel let down at all

Xpand2 has been like a well kept secret, great that more users get to experience it :tu:

Return to “Instruments”