Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Spire just keeps on getting better.

This was my last purchase, and I purchase it the first day it was avaliable. Since that day, I've never had the need of any other synth and never looked in KVR for more. I'm really happy with it (and Sylenth1 which still gives another colour to complement Spire).

When I see the new synth methods announced for 1.1.8... I'm horny :D

Can't wait for the new Hard FM mode. Really like its new sound and options. Felt the old FM mode left alot to be desired.

Really nice! The new skins look great too!

I am pretty picky about synths. And, I pretty much have as many as I need. but I tried Spire and was immediately impressed. I bought it and brought it into my current project. I also bounced out just the Spire and just the Uhe synths used in the track. thought you might be interested...

The tracks in Step 3 use Spire. Steps 1-2 were before I got Spire.

This tune so far has 4 tracks of Diva and 4 tracks of Spire, plus drums and other instruments.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/se ... livingroom

Needed another synth like another hole in my head but picked it up anyways and it's very nice :)

Nice track plexus, you should make a version with no drums just pure synth epic :)

The kick drum is to bass heavy and is competing with all them synth lines, I'd thin it out for sure.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Another (longer) video demonstrating the new FM oscillator in Spire 1.1.8 and comparing it with the old one. The vid is in Russian, but the dude shows everything he's doing on the screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKHTRxODM8
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Why do I feel all tingly in the pants?

Dasheesh wrote:Why do I feel all tingly in the pants?
I don't know but i feel the same. :D

Really nice! The Youtube translation thingy even tries to translate some of the synth sounds :hihi:

NASA Punish!

Who's the guy from the video anyway? I was under the impression that the Spire development was top secret, no beta testers. :P

chk071 wrote:Who's the guy from the video anyway? I was under the impression that the Spire development was top secret, no beta testers. :P
someone has to be testing it. but probably a developer. either way... when? spire is a great synth, and getting greater...

Yeah. It's just that i never read from beta testers here or elsewhere, so i figured it would be a rather small circle of internal guys, maybe only russians.

chk071 wrote:Who's the guy from the video anyway? I was under the impression that the Spire development was top secret, no beta testers. :P
I think it's Tetarise, one of the sound designers
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Alright, thanks. :)

Return to “Instruments”