"Emergency Transmission" - let me know what you think please!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I've finished some tracks recently and this is one of them:) Let me know what you think please! It's quite heavy, and as far as I've seen most people here prefer rather chill-out or ambient tracks. However, I hope some will like it :)

I will aprecciate comments here or on soundcloud or youtube (I also uploaded other tracks on SC and YT if somebody would be interested).

Regards!

https://soundcloud.com/marcin-b-9/emerg ... ek-3-songs

That's pretty good! I especially liked what you did with the voices.
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Show Signatures (No)

Thanks :) Actually I was editing them pretty long (too long I guess), so it's nice someone likes it ;) On the other hand unfortunately some of the effects are quite much inaudible in the mastered version, especially when the song is played on lower budget speakers.

btw can you distinguish the words? They're understandable on my speakers but a friend told me he can't understand anything on his speakers.

Any other opinions? :)

Nice! It has a nice groove, and manages to make use of a nice intense, heavy sound while still being kind of oddly subdued. It worked for my ears. :)

davidstiles wrote:Nice! It has a nice groove, and manages to make use of a nice intense, heavy sound while still being kind of oddly subdued. It worked for my ears. :)
Great! Thanks :) Not many people have heard my tracks yet, so every opinion is really worthy for me.

good song. good mix and dynamics IMO. Could have had more variation and a bit longer. good one :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:good song. good mix and dynamics IMO. Could have had more variation and a bit longer. good one :tu:
Thanks a lot! Yeah, somehow I tend to make short tracks - sometimes I try to make them longer but usually I fail to keep them "in mood" so delete the added parts.

Return to “Music Cafe”