AudioThing releases Latin Percussion - Drum Machine - Update v1.1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Latin Percussion

ras.s wrote:Hello there,

any chance of the plugin getting updated with more outputs? I'd only need a second one, something like a simple switch between output 1 and 2 for each sound would be great for my use (instead of each having a separate output). Three would be abundant.

I've ended up using the plug just for getting a simple beat going on when I'm practising or jamming, but it really hasn't ended up in that many finished tracks since it's a hassle to get the sounds separated.

Cheers.
Hi, it's still on the todo list but I don't know exactly how long it's going to take. The framework we are using (JUCE) has some major problems with multibus stuff and I don't want to release something that could be broken.
I already have an update ready which should fix some sync problems with certain DAWs but I really hope I can also add multiout soon.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Ok, great that it's on the todo list, looking forward to seeing it implemented.

Another thing that might use a bit of deliberation is the gain staging inside the plugin. Perhaps this applies to the new SR-88 as well. By that I mean that at least I could use a bit of gain for the individual sounds; now they're all set to the maximum volume by default. When I want one sound to be louder in relation to the others, I need to turn down all the others (and then perhaps adjust the master gain or the channel volume in the host). I'd prefer only needing to boost the volume of the sound that I'd like to be louder.

Why can't you use the volume knob for that?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

The volume knob of each individual sound? By default the volume knobs are at the maximum and I am using those, but instead of adjusting one to add gain to a specific sound, I need to lower five to make that one sound have more volume than the others. And if I still want to crank it up after that, I'll either use the master volume knob or the track's volume fader in the host.

I'd just find it more convenient to be able to add more volume to the specific sound I'd like to be louder, instead of having to adjust every volume knob to achieve the effect.

I see. So just save a default template that have all vol at ~80%

Maybe Audiothing can save/change the default in the next update. A good feature would be if the user holds eg ALT (or SHIFT or so), turns one individual vol knob and all individual vol are relatively moved. Then ALt SHIFT click puts them all back to the default. Similar to mixer channels (at least in Logic).
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Awesome sound!

The plugin to finally unite minimalists and Phil Collins wannabees :)

Best Regards

Roman Empire

Good points. I can definitely add something to change all volumes by holding ALT/SHIFT/whatever, that would be cool indeed. I will also change the plugin so that it will load the actual default preset ("01 - Default") which can be overwritten/changed by the user (this is something I'm slowly adding to all plugins). The update will probably be available in a week or so.
Meanwhile if anyone is interested, I suggest waiting a few days for the Summer Sale :party:

+1 for multiple outputs, also for Sr88...

Update v1.1.0

List of new features/fixes:
- Fixed rare sync issues with CPU demanding projects
- Holding SHIFT while clicking controls all Pan, Pitch and Volume parameters
- Default preset ("01 - Default") can now be overwritten by the user

To update, please login into your account (or signup here if you are not registered yet).

We didn't forget about the multi-out, but it's going to take a while.

Got it a few days ago. The sound is TOO MUCH better than the demos with the crap soundcloud compression.

Well done!

(waiting for the christmas sale to buy SR-88) :D

alvfaria wrote:Got it a few days ago. The sound is TOO MUCH better than the demos with the crap soundcloud compression.

Well done!

(waiting for the christmas sale to buy SR-88) :D
Thanks! :)
Yeah, SoundCloud can be a real problem especially with these type of sounds.

Return to “Instruments”