⸎⡧⡼⣻⣟⡷⢯⡵⢶⢶⠳.⣀⠿ ᗰᑌᑎ ᗰᎢᔑᎻᗋᗰᔑ 2 ⠳⡭⡺⡺⡧⡼⣻⡷⡧⡼⣻⣟⡷⸎ - GO!!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aaron aardvark wrote:kyhon,
I'm doing well! I'm working on a new tune where I'm using one of your delightfully crazy ACE sound effect patches as part of the song.
Super...I'm very happy to hear that !

Please send me after you finish, or sketch if you want.
I'm very intrigued to hear what you are cooking with the sounds.
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓

̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊

̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

            ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿  THIS FRIDAY ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿

                  Don't miss!

̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊  ̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̰̟̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊̓̊

:hyper: :hyper:

Just got Package 1. Truly awesome stuff. :clap:

░░░░░░░▄█▄▄▄█▄░░░░░░░
▄▀░░░░▄▌─▄─▄─▐▄░░░░▀▄
█▄▄█░░▀▌─▀─▀─▐▀░░█▄▄█
░▐▌░░░░▀▀███▀▀░░░░▐▌░
████░▄█████████▄░████
e@rs --- Thanks dude, I'm glad you enjoy !
Tomorrow a new juicy package :D

 ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅  Theeeee winning is Pads & Colors ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

Thank you all *˚•˛

Package no.2 is now in my website - Go to Ace page and click on the circle button
I wish you all a creative week
Enjoy :D

Now... Again.
Choose your genre.

┈  Round2  ┈
┈┈  GO!!! ┈┈
Last edited by kyhon on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kyhon,
Thank you for Package no. 2! I will try it before long.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thank you Kyhon.
"Freedom inhibits creativity" Brian Eno

Thank you for the new package!

aaron aardvark
aesthete
e@rs

One love :tu:
҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉ ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉

P.S. Everyone, I'm very curious with sound/s or style capture your mind so far?
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰

kyhon,
I checked out the Package no. 2 last night. It has a lot of very good patches also. Thank you again. All of your recent ACE patches will probably renew some interest in ACE. I will not cease voting for Lead patches, I figure you must have a secret stash of them somewhere!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:kyhon,
All of your recent ACE patches will probably renew some interest in ACE. I will not cease voting for Lead patches, I figure you must have a secret stash of them somewhere!
It's very nice of you to say that, thank you :D

It's a little bit funny/odd, Ace is 5 years old and only in the last six months I got to play with him.

For me Ace is a little bastard (in a good way) with pretty warm sound, even this days many of the newest vst doesn't sound like him, also really easygoing (like all U-HE products). IMO Ace need a little bit more feature, but overall is a gem.

The best secrets are the most twisted
╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲╱╱╲╲

Outstanding patches for a great, underrated synth. Thank you so much!
Regards, Jan

Woo Hoo. Thanks a lot Jan :D

you're welcome + +

/╲/╭║⊙౪⊙ ║╮/╲/

Congratulations, there are some wonderful patches among these pads...
They also show that ACE is still a CPU-hog, after so many years... :)

Arrested Develoͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦper - Thanks you man. :tu:

Ace can really eat some CPU chip/s (hihi), of course depends on the amount or how much is complex the patching, polyphony and filters.

One of the best thing in all U-HE products that they never compromise on quality, maybe it will eat your CPU but in the same time it will sound like heaven.

Return to “u-he”