Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So you're back to your old Shenanigans, William. Not surprised to be honest.
People look on the fine prints these days: availability, usability, price, longevity.

It could have been so simple:
"Please, wait a week, the GB runs until day XYZ, then I have a video for you, maybe this convinces you to jump the current deal", or maybe even answer the basic simple questions like "when will it be probably released, what is the planned MSRP, etc".

Instead you're dancing around the issue once more - though indeed no rabbit killing this time. (didn't find it funny back in the days either)

I might take a look at a later state. But unless you really drum up some noise with Zero Seq, I'll probably miss it since I just won't care otherwise. Pity... you wasted your chance. No wonder why people think of your tools as vaporware, are skeptical and call you out on that. You give them all reason to.

But good luck with the sale.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Sep 15 : "Announcing Wusik SEQ"
Dec 15 : "Wusik SEQ will be part of our Final Group Buy
Jan 16 : "Announcing DAW ZO, anyone who preordered Wusik SEQ will get this instead"
Jul 16 : "Announcing Wusik Zero, available in our new Group Buy. Anyone who preorders this will get told in 6 months that they'll get something else instead"

plus ca change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9dHL7GA1nk
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Wow... even the "rabbyt" is annoyed...
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Wow... even the "rabbyt" is annoyed...
I was 'annoyed' with William's antics a decade ago. Now they're hilarious, like the plugin equivalent of the Darwin Awards
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Wow, has it really been that long already?
Time flies...

Uhm... <insert cat pics> and <I miss the old KVR> meme?

EDIT:
Wait! "Final Group Buy" in December 2015?
So the last Group Buy was not over a year ago!
from the current Group Buy Page wrote:Oh nooo, another GB from Wusik? Actually its been over one year since we started the previous GB deal. We need all the help we can get in order to license better tools for our development. This will help users by allowing people with short resources to enter the deal and also help us out with resources to invest even more on this project. We need to license more code and sounds, hire more people to help us out, and also invest on new hardware to keep things moving.
Marketing babble, lying and a quick money grab as reason for "licensing better tools for our development"

Even more reason to raise red flags!
So thanks for the quick memory refresh, whyte.

What I don't get, is that people constantly fall for it. As if they actively want to.
Why?!

Compyfox wrote:When will there be more infos other than text? Like, screenshots (apparently next week), videos, etc?
Soon. Maybe next week there will be more info. Right now you should join the group buy because there are 92.6 users so far. We are almost there. There will also be a bonus product to be anounced at a later date. I don't have any info yet, because I don't know what it will be, but stay tuned...

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

WilliamK wrote: and not discuss things I will NOT change.

Best Regards, WilliamKJ
Exactly why you will never have any respect again as a developer, very very sad, before all this pre order/group buy nonsense, it looked like you could have become a major developer, like i say, very sad.
Duh

Come on guys. We have to be above all of this. You look at the product, you buy it if you like it, and then you leave. If you know the developer doesn't update its products, that'll be a factor to considerate in the buying process.

I don't know about William, since the first time I bought from him was the 24.95 WS8 + W8000 deal. I knew for that price there were a lot of chances the product itself wouldn't be very loved by the dev, and the support wouldn't be awesome (I have had no chance to try it, either).

I gave very pleased my 25€ to William, but knowing what I was going to pay for. I payed for two synths with a lot of possibilities and great soundsets but not fully developed, but I already knew it.

Now I'm happy to see that William is developing new things. I'm interested in the sequencer, and I won't hurry to get it since I'll first see whether it's good or not before buying.

Jorgeelalto wrote:You look at the product, you buy it if you like it, and then you leave.
what product ?

Orbit-50 wrote:I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. :hihi:
Oh, no need for apologies...
It's always down to...

Daags wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:You look at the product, you buy it if you like it, and then you leave.
what product ?
Nothing in this case, since anything has been presented yet. But I was talking about WSv8, Wusik 8000 and the stuff already released.

Jorgeelalto wrote:
Daags wrote:
what product ?
Nothing in this case

exactly.

Daags wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
Daags wrote:
what product ?
Nothing in this case

exactly.
So why all this? We should just ignore the Group Buy if there is nothing to buy, and check again when William releases something tangible.

speak for yourself.

I'm gonna say it again, PLEASE finish what you started before making something else.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”