Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Slate Summer Sale coming soon?
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:Very pleased with JRRshop's Izotope Trash 2 deal at $39 - didn't realise this plugin did as much as it does. $39 for just for the filters, compressor and delay seems like a bargain, never mind the actual distortion engine.
Does anyone know when this offer will end? I won't get my next lot of spending money until August 3rd, but this does indeed look really good - and a stonking bargain at $39

I can't see anywhere on the JRR web site (or in the email they sent out) how long the offer will last.
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

Did anyone manage to get the UVI Grand Piano Model D for free whilst ordering a <$5 sample pack (or something) on the Marketplace?

Also, do you need an iLok for this?

i did, yes. registered it. no need for dongle, but you'll need an ilok app.

Beat magazine confirmed my AEON a few days ago just to send me an email today that it's out of stock.
At least cancelling the subscription get smooth how it looks. :neutral:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

I bought 2 Waves V-comp licenses but received only 1 C1 voucher from waves. :(

EDIT: Just received the second one.
Last edited by alvfaria on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cocoazenith wrote:i did, yes. registered it. no need for dongle, but you'll need an ilok app.
Cool! Thanks!

roland_rock wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:Very pleased with JRRshop's Izotope Trash 2 deal at $39 - didn't realise this plugin did as much as it does. $39 for just for the filters, compressor and delay seems like a bargain, never mind the actual distortion engine.
Does anyone know when this offer will end? I won't get my next lot of spending money until August 3rd, but this does indeed look really good - and a stonking bargain at $39

I can't see anywhere on the JRR web site (or in the email they sent out) how long the offer will last.
It ends tonight, 7/28/16 at midnight PST.

soundbylaura wrote:Free compressor from Acustica Audio - "Tan Free". AU/VST 32/64 and AAX.

http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=189
This is pretty interesting. It holds together well even at extreme settings and seems to have the same Attack Modulation as the Empirical Labs Arouser. Like a lot of Acustica stuff, it really needs to be pushed hard.

What is this!? Am I not able to pay with Paypal at the marketplace? I don't have a credit card :(

beatmagazin wrote:
Franvu wrote:They just wanted to make me wait. They have cheated me.
Hi Franvu,

we can understand your frustration. But please let's stay objective - accusing us to cheat subscribers doesn't help anyone. As you can surely understand, we have a limited quantity of all subscription gifts. As clearly stated on the subscription page on Beat.de, all subscription gifts are only available while stocks last.

I'm sure we can find a solution that's fine with you. I'll send you a PM in a minute.
this clearly was fishy. such an expensive product and let people wait 3 weeks or more is unprofessional and smells like u wanted to collect subscribers. u should have known the numbers before and let ppl know asap! instead of offering dead stock for 3 weeks or more. i also ordered asap since announcement and got cancelled. worse. really bad promo tactics. last time i guess i invest my time in such promo.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

FWIW, the Groove3.com Yearly Pass for $89 is the cheapest I've seen it outside of the KVR auction thingy.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Caine123 wrote:
beatmagazin wrote:
Franvu wrote:They just wanted to make me wait. They have cheated me.
Hi Franvu,

we can understand your frustration. But please let's stay objective - accusing us to cheat subscribers doesn't help anyone. As you can surely understand, we have a limited quantity of all subscription gifts. As clearly stated on the subscription page on Beat.de, all subscription gifts are only available while stocks last.

I'm sure we can find a solution that's fine with you. I'll send you a PM in a minute.
this clearly was fishy. such an expensive product and let people wait 3 weeks or more is unprofessional and smells like u wanted to collect subscribers. u should have known the numbers before and let ppl know asap! instead of offering dead stock for 3 weeks or more. i also ordered asap since announcement and got cancelled. worse. really bad promo tactics. last time i guess i invest my time in such promo.
As i wrote already. Same here. I even got a confirmation a few days ago that my gift will be shipped just to get another mail today with the cancelling. Thats not professional to say at least.

It's calculated that not everybody (or better say many) new subscribers get the gift they wanted (how obvious when one gift is so much more worth then the other alternatives) I guess 99.99% of the new subscribers choose AEON. :dog:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Is this correct, is there no minimum value to get the free UVI piano?:
Rhytmic Robot wrote:KVR are giving away a rather nice UVI Grand Piano D with every purchase anyone makes on their site until the 1st of August (yikes, only a few days away!). It's worth $79 and you get it even if you buy, say, Typewriter for $3, so it may be worth your while.
http://www.kvraudio.com/developer/rhythmic-robot

Uncle E wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:Free compressor from Acustica Audio - "Tan Free". AU/VST 32/64 and AAX.

http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=189
This is pretty interesting. It holds together well even at extreme settings and seems to have the same Attack Modulation as the Empirical Labs Arouser. Like a lot of Acustica stuff, it really needs to be pushed hard.
Thanks Uncle :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”