VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

Yes it is. I bought Xpand! and at PB there is:
UPGRADE AIR Instrument Expansion Pack 3 COMPLETE - Your Price (Inc VAT) €150.51
Grab and enjoy :)

I think so, but $150 is still a bit of money.

Orbit-50 wrote:Dude, you are not going to tell me that owning a license for Air Xpand!2 makes me elegible for the Air Instrument Expansion Pack 3 COMPLETE UPGRADE at Plugin Boutique? Dude you are not going to tell me that... Sorry, I lost my head for a moment. :lol: Is this true or not?
I think yes, you are.

Yes, the Air Xpand license allows you to upgrade to the full V3 pack.

I bought the $1 Xpand and upgraded. Unfortunately most instruments and plugins are underwhelming. Not sure if I'll be using them much.

Actually impressive marketing.

webhamster wrote:Unfortunately most instruments and plugins are underwhelming. Not sure if I'll be using them much.
No way, I just reinstalled Hybrid, Loom and Vacuum on a new computer today, and got blow away again how good they sound.

Did you guys upgrade on the airmusictech.com site? I cant seem to use my serial for upgrading.
airmusictech.com is the lowest price for me.

OMG!!! Thanks guys!

@Numanoid I agree with you. There is plenty of great stuff here! It's all what one does with it, and there is no doubt in my mind that a lot of world class stuff was produced with these tools. So, garbage this stuff is not. I'm lovin' this sale. Thanks Air Technology and Plugin Boutique!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I already have AIEP v2 and I will wait for v4 as I don't need v3 now.

EnGee wrote:I already have AIEP v2 and I will wait for v4 as I don't need v3 now.
+1

I miss synths in AIEP v3, and getting Xpand2 for an Euro, the need is even less.

webhamster wrote: I bought the $1 Xpand and upgraded. Unfortunately most instruments and plugins are underwhelming. Not sure if I'll be using them much.
Loom, Hybrid 3, and Structure are nice, add in Vacuum Pro and the rest of it (plus all those effects) and its a great deal.

Examigan wrote:
webhamster wrote: I bought the $1 Xpand and upgraded. Unfortunately most instruments and plugins are underwhelming. Not sure if I'll be using them much.
Loom, Hybrid 3, and Structure are nice, add in Vacuum Pro and the rest of it (plus all those effects) and its a great deal.
Loom looks really great, I just feel it needs some more modules to get to Harmor level.

Jorgeelalto wrote:Loom looks really great, I just feel it needs some more modules to get to Harmor level.
Spectral possibilites aside, I don't think Harmor is a good comparison for Loom.

IMO Loom is more like a semi-modular synth.

Whenever i read Vacuum Pro, i have to think of domestic work. :P

Is this glitch at the bottom of the GUI showing up for anyone else?

You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:Is this glitch at the bottom of the GUI showing up for anyone else?
Yes, I get this too (MacOS, AU version). Haven't used it in a while, but if I'm not mistaken the glitch disappears when I close and open the GUI again - can you confirm that?

Return to “Instruments”