Gone are the days of looking for the perfect Analog Soft Synth

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

More coming and more to come:

Last edited by BasariStudios on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Urs!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank You guys, i found this very interesting, LFO, ARP, EG e tc, its a very good unit but did not buy yet:

http://www.abstractdata.biz/products/eurorack/3x/ade32/

The VCF-74, i played with it for about 15-20 seconds and just told the guy Pack It.
Probably the fastest thing i ever bought, it is a Korg 770 Filter, a little thicker and
fuller then the MS20 Filter, it just took 15 seconds to listen to it, lol.

Not quite 15-20 seconds but the easiest decision to buy I have had in a long time. I was too mesmerised to buy that quickly. It's funny...I started out thinking analogue, analogue, analogue just very recently on my modular journey, but OMG, the digital options are gobsmackingly beautiful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I fell in love with their stuff but did not buy anything yet. Can you imagine i bought
the Doepfer 9GS, 9U 84 HP Case 5 days ago, did not install a single Module in yet
and i think i need another case already when the AJH MiniMod the whole Line comes
in, i ordered all of them, 2 VCOs, VCF, Contours, VCA.

A funny story...today in Control in Bklyn i picked up the BeatStep Pro and
told Robbie ,,wohoo, cool, i am getting some nice Arturia Sounds with this''!
He just looked at me with a weird face and ,,DUDE! Serious? You have a Modular!''
I embarassed my self, LOL!

BeatStep Pro is very soon on my shopping list....I understand the case situation...mine has been rapidly filling (3 x 104), but at a push I can put the Moog Mother back in its own case.

jacqueslacouth wrote:I was too mesmerised to buy that quickly. It's funny...I started out thinking analogue, analogue, analogue just very recently on my modular journey, but OMG, the digital options are gobsmackingly beautiful.
The thing that pushed me over the edge into modular land was The Harvestman's Tyme Sefari. Digital oscillators have always been a big part of my setup. Particularly the Hertz Donut. Digital oscillators and analog filters is just such an awesome combination!

Besides simply being some of the finer tools of the discerning synthesist, consider that any real man should leave behind an amazing pile of puzzling objects for his wife and kids to chatter to random people about as they lovingly ebay it all a few weeks after he dies.

And it finally showed signs of life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmAKiVCgjM

Looks like you're having fun!

As you either already know or are about to discover ..

modular = "Now I only need an <insert any module name here>", followed by "Now that I have <insert any module name here>, I need another <optionlist:(mult,eg,vca)> to use it"

And a regular occurrence of "Hey, where are the rest of my cables? I just need 1 more to get my <insert any module name here> to my <insert any module name here>"
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:As you either already know or are about to discover ..

modular = "Now I only need an <insert any module name here>", followed by "Now that I have <insert any module name here>, I need another <optionlist:(mult,eg,vca)> to use it"

And a regular occurrence of "Hey, where are the rest of my cables? I just need 1 more to get my <insert any module name here> to my <insert any module name here>"

As you can see in the following picture that is exactly what i intend to do,
also ordered last night Circuit Abbey Unify, Intellijel Dual ADSR and A-138B and A.
...oh, and someone was there today...

One thing though, when you get LFO out of the SAW/ASSGN Out Poti does not
seem to do anything when switching, i think its connected right.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”