How can I set default gui for all plugins at once?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How can I set default gui for all plugins at once?
SOUND!

Hold CTRL or CMD for mac
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I really don't get it, sorry. Tried for about 10 minutes now.
Let's say I have a style that I like and I want to apply it to all Meldaplugs. Where exactly do I click?
SOUND!

Set the default (Global) style, colours, knobs/sliders/buttons etc in the Style Wizard.

Open any plug-in, click [Settings] on the main window, then:

It's CMD + click on OSX.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks and forgive my ignorance, but I cannot choose my preferred (dark) color scheme in the style wizard. The plugins always come up with their own colors.
SOUND!

Okay, I found a way to make my preferred dark scheme come up in the wizard, but still there's no way to make it default for all plugs.
Each will always come up with it's own ugly colors.
SOUND!

Also, I found that sometimes messing with the color schemes makes the host (Nuendo) crash. There's something not working right on the mac side of things with the color schemes. It really feels buggy.
SOUND!

The Style Wizard lets you select the style, size, knobs/sliders etc.

The Wizard's Style page shows the eight colour palettes that will be used for the 8 categories of effects types (Dynamics, EQs, Reverb etc). They are taken from the FIRST 8 colour palette presets defined for the style. This screenshot shows the first 8 palettes and I have annotated the 8 effects categories on the left-hand- side.

You will see that the names in the Browser tree correspond to the 4th colour in each palette.

If you want all the plug-ins to have the same colours, then create the first 8 presets with exactly the same colours (you can just replace the first 8, or add some more if needed). You should set the 8 presets for the style first, then run the Style Wizard.
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:The Style Wizard lets you select the style, size, knobs/sliders etc.

The Wizard's Style page shows the eight colour palettes that will be used for the 8 categories of effects types (Dynamics, EQs, Reverb etc). They are taken from the FIRST 8 colour palette presets defined for the style. This screenshot shows the first 8 palettes and I have annotated the 8 effects categories on the left-hand- side.

You will see that the names in the Browser tree correspond to the 4th colour in each palette.

If you want all the plug-ins to have the same colours, then create the first 8 presets with exactly the same colours (you can just replace the first 8, or add some more if needed). You should set the 8 presets for the style first, then run the Style Wizard.
Why did you have a 9th colour named "also"?

Also, when I do the above instructions, it all works perfectly. Except it incorrectly colours MXXX, MPowerSynth and some others to the 4th colour in the list. The 4th colour should be for modulation. Advanced tools such as MXXX should be the 8th colour, right?

"Also" - just because I wanted to keep a note of a ninth colour (I think that the seventh category is strictly "purple or yellow").

MXXX uses the 5th palette here ;) So I'm not sure about that; maybe I missed something.
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:"Also" - just because I wanted to keep a note of a ninth colour (I think that the seventh category is strictly "purple or yellow").

MXXX uses the 5th palette here ;) So I'm not sure about that; maybe I missed something.
Yes, also the reverb is brown/yellow.

Anyway MXXX shouldn't use the 5th palette either, It's not a distortion plugin. The manual says it would be grey/8th palette.

... it's a MMystery :)
Inspired by ...

Hehe there are exceptions ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

There needs to be a better way to do this, the Style Wizard doesn't show the options I want but if I just use the style editor it only applies it to one plugin. There should just be a 'set as default style' button to apply a style to all.

Well, I'll actually probably remove the style wizard, it's a little useless imho and some people seem confused by it. But it DOES set the default style for all plugins, but:
1) The colors are automatic, always, depending on the type of the plugin.
2) If you already redefined the style for a certain plugin, it obviously won't rewrite it. But as mentioned above, you can destroy all these settings for all plugins.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”