I can't build a volume dynamics matcher in reaktor

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jedinhopy wrote:Why has no one made a level gain effect in reaktor which automatically makes the lively volume dynamics of one audio signal to perfectly follow the volume dynamics of the other audio signal without making it quieter or louder than the target audio signals volume dynamics?
Ah, yeah, I can do this one..

Because no-one who could build it has needed it.

I built something similar in Bidule but after my last efforts to help I should probably just keep it to myself.

IF a baby could talk, it would say "I want my bottle"

After all these years I wish to god I knew what all these stupidly-abstract-stupidly-specific-utterly-contextless theoretical plugins were for. Going by the descriptions you'd think it would surely gotta be the bleeding edge of avant-garde experimentalism, but instead, I have this overwhelming belief that its someone trying to remaster their cassette tape collection of obscure children's TV show themes or something utterly pointlessly banal like that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I still wait for a (fruity limiter) reaktor5 clone.

Read up and roll-your-own dude

You'll learn new stuff and get a tool you lust after at the end! Win-win!

Nobody wants to help you anymore man because you always demand nebulous stuff but never explain things properly. Do it yourself or STFU, don't expect to find everything you want, sometimes you just have to buckle down and make it yourself because nobody else is going to do that for you, unless you pay some hard cash perhaps.

Nebulous is a great way to describe this. I started by taking him seriously and now I don't know what to say, except maybe that a 1:1 clone of FL limiter in Reaktor is a complete waste of time. He also started by requesting help designing a transient controller.

But the:
(transient controller) would be based on something like a limiter/compressor.
First the audio signal would have to be heavily compressed/limited, before it's threshold/ceiling gets modulated by the output of a external envelope follower event signal.
No artifacts is wanted on clean sounds such as sinewaves.
It has to have a very high ratio or else it takes a while for the compresssor/limiter to settle down into steady state.

For example first only a single sinewave note is played.
Then a 3 note sinewave chord is played.
And then after that, only one sinewave note is played.
Notice that the compressor/limiter does not catch up instantly.
That is exactly what happens by using this:
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... show/5363/

I don't like (MasteringLimiter6.ens) since it is not as fast as fruity limiter.
It's always slower than (Fruity Limiter).

So if people think that REAKTOR is a platform to model other effect processors.
Why is (Fruity Limiter) avoided to be emulated but (analog simulations) not?

We have virtual synths in reaktor.
But why not have virtual effects in reaktor?
Especially those vst plugins that can do sound transformations that reaktor can't do or not of that exact same high quality sound.

Not only hardware counterparts should be recreated in reaktor.
But software vst plugins should be recreated in reaktor too.
To 100% perfection.

Reaktor should be the only vst plugin i would ever need if it makes all hardware/software stuff obsolete.

Jedinhopy wrote:So if people think that REAKTOR is a platform to model other effect processors.
Why is (Fruity Limiter) avoided to be emulated but (analog simulations) not?.
because people build what they need, and clearly noone else needs a clone of Fruity Limiter.

as has already been said to you countless times, if you want something specific built in Reaktor, its entirely up to you to build it. its not anyone else's responsibility to do it for you.

When I see posts like the last one, I just quietly sing to myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy62R_ylvFE

Is not reaktor all about recreating stuff that already exists outside the reaktor environment?
Letting people in the reaktor user library add in features that didn't exist in the original hardware counterpart.
And if REAKTOR is not made for that style of work. Then reaktor is garbage if it sounds worse than everything outside it.

The structure of vst-plugins is not editable.

The only structure that is editable. ,IS THOSE REAKTOR ENSEMBLES.

Jedinhopy wrote:Is not reaktor all about recreating stuff that already exists outside the reaktor environment?
No. Dont be f**king stupid.

whyterabbyt wrote:
Jedinhopy wrote:Is not reaktor all about recreating stuff that already exists outside the reaktor environment?
You are f**king stupid.

Jedinhopy wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
You are f**king stupid.
Maybe, who knows. :shrug:. But Im not f**king stupid enough to think something as f**king stupid as that.

camsr wrote:When I see posts like the last one, I just quietly sing to myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy62R_ylvFE
There was me thinking, "Ah! Good times. I'll give it a listen". It got to the third listen, in the background, before I realised what was going on

Are they trying to incite riots? :o :o

Return to “Modular Synthesis”