Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

Sure, go ahead Dennis.

BRoySound wrote:Layered three instances of Adaptiverb using Sends for Extra Richness - bcos why not?? :D
Center - Basic Hall Preset
Slight Right - Random Preset w Octave up
Slight Left - Harmonic Stack Fourth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRHhxhTP5H8

got the Demo today, playing with it the whole day, Brilliant Extraordinary Stuff

Cheers
- B Ray :)
Awesome :tu:
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Zynaptiq dude, Any chance of ditching iLok and PACE ?

I have listened to the plugin and really like what I hear, but I will never like anything enough to use an iLok or install any PACE stuff. I was poised to press the buy button then I remembered my experience with the Eventide harmonizer, so done a quick check and read iLok and or PACE, so that was that :(
Say NO to CLAP!

@zynaptiq

an (almost) off-topic question :

- is unchirp able to seriously reduce artifacts created by offline timestretch process ?

IRCAM Audiosculpt is an amazing product but even though it timestretch engine is likely one of the best you can find on the market, it can still created unwanted artifacts with slowed down sound files (crunching a file doesn't give such obvious issue as far as i experienced)

sorry to hijack this topic but AFAIK you don't seem to have a forum in where i can debate on this question !
Last edited by Krakatau on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Last edited by plexuss on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krakatau wrote:@zynaptiq

an (almost) off-topic question :

- is unchirp able to seriously reduce artifacts created by offline timestretch process ?

IRCAM Audiosculpt is an amazing product but even though it timestretch engine is likely one of the best you can find on the market, it can still created unwanted artifacts with slowed down sound files (crunching a file doesn't give such obvious issue as far as i experienced)

sorry to hijack this topic but AFAIK you don't seem to have a forum in where i can debate on this question !
Depends. Most time-stretchers will exhibit some level of chirping, which you can indeed improve on with UNCHIRP; plus, smeared transients can be repaired or augmented to some extent. The bigger issue with time stretching is what I call "spectral keyframing" though – as the algorithm needs to "invent" new data to make the sound longer, you'll typically get unnatural sounding sustains because that's typically done by "simple" interpolation; in real life, sounds would not be so static if so long, in many cases. That's something that UC doesn't address.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Hey guys,

quick heads-up: we've deployed ADAPTIVERB v 1.0.1 which fixes the reported crash issues and has some optimizations WRT GUI rendering CPU use (not a BIG effect though). It's of course a free update & a recommended update for all users, available using the regular DL form at http://www.zynaptiq.com/adaptiverb/adap ... downloads/

Working on v 1.0.2 now which will have a button some of you may like very much ;-)

Cheers,
Denis

zynaptiq wrote:Working on v 1.0.2 now which will have a button some of you may like very much ;-)
If it's THE lock button for the mix value, would you please consider a lock button for latency free mode too? Playing live guitar into Adaptiverb and switching presets confuses me a lot...

zynaptiq wrote:Depends. Most time-stretchers will exhibit some level of chirping, which you can indeed improve on with UNCHIRP; plus, smeared transients can be repaired or augmented to some extent. The bigger issue with time stretching is what I call "spectral keyframing" though – as the algorithm needs to "invent" new data to make the sound longer, you'll typically get unnatural sounding sustains because that's typically done by "simple" interpolation; in real life, sounds would not be so static if so long, in many cases. That's something that UC doesn't address.
instructive, thank you !

So Zynaptiq,

how goes the Wormhole release? ... :P :ud:

zynaptiq wrote:Hey guys,

quick heads-up: we've deployed ADAPTIVERB v 1.0.1 which fixes the reported crash issues and has some optimizations WRT GUI rendering CPU use (not a BIG effect though). It's of course a free update & a recommended update for all users, available using the regular DL form at http://www.zynaptiq.com/adaptiverb/adap ... downloads/

Working on v 1.0.2 now which will have a button some of you may like very much ;-)

Cheers,
Denis
In 1.0.1, when I do the Update check, I get this error:

Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

Hello Denis,

I noticed an automation issue, and I don't know wether it's by design:

There are some parameters, UI value changes of them are not sent, but only received from the host.

For example: I wanted to record the UI value changes of the parameter "Reverb Model" (Allpass/r-trc/r-trc hd) in Live, and I can't, as UI value changes of that parameter are not sent to Live. However, they are received from Live.

The same with some other parameters, like keyb snapshots, tracking mode etc.

Now, it might be by design, I'd understand the design choice, as these aren't parameters that usually get recorded for automation, but it imposes some difficulties in other areas, like, for example Kore2 not being able to assign a UI control to a user pages knob, as with Kore2, I can not select a parameter from a list of available parameters, but only "learn" an assignment, which needs a value change being sent from the plugin when the UI value changes. Hope you understand?

Well, the impact is: I can not record UI value changes of some UI controls with a host, I can only play back value changes I draw manually in the host.

By design? Or an oversight/bug?

Hmm, we'll look into that automation stuff – quite possible that the radio-group widget we're using doesn't actually send automation. Thanks for the heads-up!

arachnaut wrote:
zynaptiq wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers,
Denis
In 1.0.1, when I do the Update check, I get this error:

Hmm, we don't do anything odd – we just call the general OS "open URL" command, so my initial feeling is that this is some firewall/antivirus/UAC related issue; we'll investigate!

By the way: we've just added the manual to the ADAPTIVERB downloads page FYC.

Return to “Effects”