Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Sample Logic Sale Day 10: Thunder Springs at 50% off + mystery gift. Anybody knows what the mystery gift is?
Wouldn't be a mystery gift then would it? :wink:
Well, I would not mind demystifying the mystery. :wink:
With the code the final price of Thunder Springs is $50, so I doubt the Mystery Gift is a very big one

Also keep in mind that Thunderspring is not a Kontakt Player instrument, requires full Kontakt.

Numanoid wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
mgw38 wrote:Sample Logic Sale Day 10: Thunder Springs at 50% off + mystery gift. Anybody knows what the mystery gift is?
With the code the final price of Thunder Springs is $50, so I doubt the Mystery Gift is a very big one

Also keep in mind that Thunderspring is not a Kontakt Player instrument, requires full Kontakt.
The mystery gift is probably something lame like Stadium Instruments or inexpensive like the Trypack.

During a direct discount sale (not BOGOF), the Trypack is not a bad deal, really. I bought one for cheap and got some very usable instruments.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Unfortunately, you were right about the Predator 1 offer, only customers who purchased before May 1 receive the free upgrade. I am working to still get free upgrades for all customers who purchased between July 29 and this morning.

Gribs wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

The mystery gift is probably something lame like Stadium Instruments or inexpensive like the Trypack.

During a direct discount sale (not BOGOF), the Trypack is not a bad deal, really. I bought one for cheap and got some very usable instruments.
I decided to take the plunge since Thunder Springs is a library that appealed to me anyway. The mystery gift is a $50 gift certificate valid until the end of the year. Works for me.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Thanks for demystifying, mw38.

Uncle E wrote:Unfortunately, you were right about the Predator 1 offer, only customers who purchased before May 1 receive the free upgrade. I am working to still get free upgrades for all customers who purchased between July 29 and this morning.
Dang.. that is a bummer. Wish I had bought it yesterday. :P

Uncle E wrote:Unfortunately, you were right about the Predator 1 offer, only customers who purchased before May 1 receive the free upgrade. I am working to still get free upgrades for all customers who purchased between July 29 and this morning.
Darn. :( Oh well.

Welp, I won't be buying Predator then if there's no free V2 update included.

All XLN is half off at plugin boutique.

Rational wrote:Welp, I won't be buying Predator then if there's no free V2 update included.
But you also didn't bought it as JRR offered it with a free upgrade obviously :D

PS. Very generous from Uncle to try that all get the free update who recently bought it. Thumbs up!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

from Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)
Per stefangx;
Liquid Music 50% off ($99.99)
https://www.wavedna.com/liquid-music/sale/

Is this a good deal?
Will Black Friday offer a lower price?
Is a Liquid Music 2 around the corner?

LM looks very interesting to me.
Are the alternatives any better?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Is this a good deal?
Will Black Friday offer a lower price?
Is a Liquid Music 2 around the corner?
1.) Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that, but generally speaking 50% off is a good sale price.
2.) I don't know.
3.) I've seen no mention of it. Check their forum and social media.
Kalamata Kid wrote: LM looks very interesting to me.
Are the alternatives any better?
Again, that's subjective. FXpansion's Geist2 is the closest alternative I can think of. It's highly regarded and costs about the same as LM when there is no sale.

telecharge wrote:FXpansion's Geist2 is the closest alternative I can think of. It's highly regarded and costs about the same as LM when there is no sale.
Geist is a drum machine. Maybe a substitute for Liquid Rhythm, but definitely not for Liquid Music... :wink:

e@rs wrote:
telecharge wrote:FXpansion's Geist2 is the closest alternative I can think of. It's highly regarded and costs about the same as LM when there is no sale.
Geist is a drum machine. Maybe a substitute for Liquid Rhythm, but definitely not for Liquid Music... :wink:
Correct, Liquid Music and Geist aren't even close. I prefer Sundog Scale Studio over Liquid Music but that is more a matter of preference of workflow. Liquid Music is an excellent piece of software and 50% off is a good deal.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
e@rs wrote:
Correct, Liquid Music and Geist aren't even close. I prefer Sundog Scale Studio over Liquid Music but that is more a matter of preference of workflow. Liquid Music is an excellent piece of software and 50% off is a good deal.
I will keep the Sundog Scale Studio in mind
Checked out the video and looks interesting
and price is right.

I should add:

I do ambient, piano music and experimental stupid crazy stuff.

The generative/creative plugin can be audio or midi.
Fee standing app is ok.
Real-time at least on some parameters.
Chord and Progression helper.
For Windows prefer multi-touch. Will consider iPad apps.

A few more suggestion will be appreciated.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”