Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

Music is about the tool, not the talent.

Your statements are opinions, mine are universal truths. If you contradict me, you are a troll and I will report you. If the mods don't agree, it is because you have turned them against me, which proves you are a troll.

:lol:

Never argue with an idiot, first they drag you down to their level, and then they beat you down with their Synthesizer!

Strawman argument, obviously a troll.

incubus wrote:Strawman argument, obviously a troll.
Source: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

"Your logical fallacy is strawman. You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack. By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending."

Today's winner is (drumroll please): :band2:

It's easy to make a plug-in. Anyone with a few minutes of time can create his or her own masterpiece.

goldenanalog wrote:It's easy to make a plug-in. Anyone with a few minutes of time can create his or her own masterpiece, what's the big f**king deal?.
Fixed. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

goldenanalog wrote:It's easy to make a host. Anyone with a few minutes of time can create his or her own masterpiece.
Fixed again :hihi:

goldenanalog wrote:
incubus wrote:Strawman argument, obviously a troll.
Source: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

"Your logical fallacy is strawman. You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack. By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending."

Today's winner is (drumroll please): :band2:

I thought it was Mr. Spock. He's the very definition of strawman.......

goldenanalog wrote:It's easy to make a host. Anyone with at least half of a brain, and a few minutes of time, can create his or her own masterpiece. What the f**k's the big deal?
Fixed again :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

incubus wrote:I thought it was Mr. Spock. He's the very definition of strawman.......
- Or maybe a paperdoll :D

straw man hunter (no one can resist his logic)

Last edited by goldenanalog on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh my God!! Thank you for the paper doll! :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”