Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

Orbit-50 wrote:Oh my God!! Thank you for the paper doll! :hihi:
You're very welcome, Orbit-50!

I want that bad-a$$ plastic doll!

http://qmxonline.com/products/star-trek ... ted-figure

PreSonus Studio One 3.4 is going to kick PreSonus Studio One 3.3's a$$ - just you wait!

Rumor has it that most software development is now being done by underage programmers in third world countries

Syncrosoft is better then iLok, because it's German

Many KVR members prefer posting to reading

Studio one is the host you should use no matter what. Edward is here regularly to remind us of it.

Edward is a highly regarded figure in the music industry next to Hans Zimmer and John Carpenter. They to, like Edward, are also waiting for FL-Studio to include a working implementation of multiple time signature changes so that they can finally unleash upon the world their true compositional magnificence unlike ever heard by human ears before.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

'dubstep' is just another way of spelling: 'busted:-p'

d:-p

Nuendo still has an audio engine that is 20-40% better than sonars.

A lot of DAW's share the same code.

The forerunner to DSP was ASP, which sounded better, but was too expensive; and took up a lot more space then (1) box.

Most musicians prefer cats to dogs - the major exception are country-western singers; who (unfortunately) seem to have really bad luck with women and pets.

Country-western musicians cry alot (with good reason) - they'd probably have better luck if they stuck with cats.

There are very few country-western transgender love songs, which hopefully will be addressed by the next Administration.

Many audio software developers are alcoholics - especially the German, French, and Russian ones (for obvious reasons)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”