U-he Diva Syper Synth

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi I am Alex Yermolaev. My acquaintance to music was born in 2010, I listened to a miscellaneous, transferred all, heard in memory, distributed it on shelves. It was always pleasant to me to find familiar melodies. There time so, and them is remembered, again and again.
Tranquility which heated up inside and heats up very much to me, helps to ship itself in imagination, to think over. Also there was a thought to be this designer, to be able from separate artificial sounds, caustic, soft, rough, different to recreate change of the train of events. Rough flow of universal decisions. All this on memory which remains a compass in decisions. Difficult catalepsy... Bad turbidity... Boozing it through absolutely other representation. Having created something very unusual. And one memory as that was in what will be, will show or showed that it isn't hopeless. And it is full as the addressing shower of the new ideas, forces, the embodiments.

Thank you the Miracle for fine womanly character a natural shoulder, immersion in colourful structures and the fact that you. Sorry!
Last edited by fantomatica on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm lost for words.

Reminds me when I wrote Markov3 background services to post randomized emails to a certain mailing list while I was on vacation...

Reminds me of Google translator. :P I didn't know it was capable of poetry too though.

chk071 wrote:Reminds me of Google translator. :P
Reminds me of this: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... jvS2Cgio6c :hihi:
This is question, engish is faulty therefore the right excused is
requested. Thank google to translate to help. SORRY!!!!!

At often, the goat-time install a error is vomit. To how many times like
the wind, a pole, and the dragon? Install 2,3 repeat, spank, vomit blows

14:14:01.869 - INFO
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.config.profile.JSPErrorHandlerBeanDefinitionParser:45]
- Parsing configuration for JSP error handler.

Not precise the vomit but with aspect similar, is vomited concealed in fold of
goat-time lumber? goat-time see like the wind, pole, and dragon? This
insult to father's stones? JSP error handler with wind, pole, dragon with
intercourse to goat-time? Or chance lack of skill with a goat-time?

Please apologize for your stupidity. There are a many thank you

^ :dog: :dog:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap:

wtf is this :phew:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

What Prose!
Seriously, if that is google translate, those neural networks are starting to get pretty creative!
Hypnagog (Experimental Electronica) |
Terrafractyl (Psytrance) |Kinematic Records (Label)

This is from a completely different world (sports! baseball! analytics!), but it reminds me of a Fangraphs commenter named "Serbian to Vietnamese to French and back... " who would, obviously, translate a usually meatheaded comment to Serbian, then to Vietnamese, then to French, and back to English. They were usually hilarious, but I think you need to be a fan of baseball to really enjoy them, like this http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/joey-vot ... nt-5076429 (the original comment is directly above).

I can't imagine anyone will find it amusing, but the level of poetry is strikingly similar.

Edit: I suck at bbcode. And I don't care.

DavidEkl wrote:
At often, the goat-time install a error is vomit. To how many times like the wind, a pole, and the dragon?
:hihi:

Return to “u-he”