Casiology for VirtualCZ

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The new expansion-pack "Casiology" for Plugin Boutique's VirtualCZ is available now. It took me a couple of months to complete this set, so a lot of care went into the programming.

Featuring 64 presets of which you can expect an authentic 80's Synthwave sound this collection is suited for those looking to add a glow of neon to their productions. The presets have been designed to complement each other and are suited for multiple genre's including House, Electro, Pop, Electronica and more. Many of the sounds make use of aftertouch for a realistic playing experience.

Available exclusively on Plugin Boutique.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1 ... -Casiology
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:The new expansion-pack "Casiology" for Plugin Boutique's VirtualCZ is available now. It took me a couple of months to complete this set, so a lot of care went into the programming.

Featuring 64 presets of which you can expect an authentic 80's Synthwave sound this collection is suited for those looking to add a glow of neon to their productions. The presets have been designed to complement each other and are suited for multiple genre's including House, Electro, Pop, Electronica and more. Many of the sounds make use of aftertouch for a realistic playing experience.

that one had already made the "gonna buy soon" short list... now that I know WHO's sounds they are (didn't indicate on the pluginboutique site...) it's gonna be probably this weekend ;]

very nice demos, too Sir!

blortblort wrote:
twolegstoneworks wrote:The new expansion-pack "Casiology" for Plugin Boutique's VirtualCZ is available now. It took me a couple of months to complete this set, so a lot of care went into the programming.

that one had already made the "gonna buy soon" short list... now that I know WHO's sounds they are (didn't indicate on the pluginboutique site...) it's gonna be probably this weekend ;]

very nice demos, too Sir!
Thanks mate! :cool:
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Just listened to the demo and... wow! Makes me want to buy VirtualCZ + your sounds. Great work!

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Soundware”