Plug-ins that make energyXT 3 crash

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For whatever reason, so far I encountered 3 plug-ins that make energyXT 3.0 final release crash. One of them being the freeware AnaMark synth, which crashes here after trying to insert a 2nd instance. It's not a SE plug-in as far as I know. Not really a deal-breaker though, in terms of not having alternatives available, though I have to say it's a very interesting synth for its age.

The "main" ones where the crashes are annoying me are 2 u-he plug-ins. Protoverb and BazilleCM. The demo of the full version of Bazille works fine. I made BazilleCM work by using DDMF Metaplugin, which I gladly still own. :tu:

And for everyone out there that might be coming across another issue:
... if you use Voxengo SPAN in energyXT it will probably only process mono sound at first. This is because of energyXT's multi-out plug-in handling. There is a setting called ""No multi-channel operation" in the global Voxengo settings which makes SPAN work in stereo, once you disabled it. :)

Hi!

As far as AnaMark is concerned, I can confirm that this was a bug in AnaMark. It has been fixed in the latest update (V2.26).

AnaMark
AnaMark - The VST Synth --- Now it's freeware!

AnaMark wrote:Hi!

As far as AnaMark is concerned, I can confirm that this was a bug in AnaMark. It has been fixed in the latest update (V2.26).

AnaMark
Thanks Mark! :) :clap:

I emailed Jorgen about Uhe plugins giving crash on load a few weeks ago, had some correspondence but have seen no fix proposed. Tyrell & Podolski older versions work, updated to the new versions on Uhe site and they crash?

Also have the same crash with Uhe Beatzille and Repro.

Have to say still love eXT, hope there is a way to fix? I got all of them to run using imageline host that is supplied with plugins purchased which can be used as a VST.

All Image-Line Mac plugins don't cause it to crash but you can't do anything with their interface, it's like there's a glass wall in front of the gui, the mouse can't move anything

EXT3 is still bug ridden, i would stick to v2.7 Final.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Yeah but 2.7 already had a lot of the same bugs

DDX10 and DJX10 from Dead Duck Software crashes XT3.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:DDX10 and DJX10 from Dead Duck Software crashes XT3.
Not for me... (even with Multicore support enabled and doing some automation)
Can't they even not be loaded or do they crash during playback or recording or when opening the GUI?

ZonderP wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:DDX10 and DJX10 from Dead Duck Software crashes XT3.
Not for me... (even with Multicore support enabled and doing some automation)
Can't they even not be loaded or do they crash during playback or recording or when opening the GUI?
When dragging them from the 'browser' and into the 'sequencer' or what the hell its called. I'll try again.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “energyXT”