Izotope Stutter Edit on sale at JRRshop for only $49, plus more!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ariel s wrote:Will I gain any good by having this if I already have The Finger and Turnado?
Collect them all, it's the only way to be sure :hihi:

You can think about it like this: If you decide it's not for you, I'm pretty sure it will resell at that price or higher.

Such a good deal! Is it me not being in the States or the sale is over already??

drwx wrote:Such a good deal! Is it me not being in the States or the sale is over already??
The $49 sale for Stutter Edit is over. It only lasted about 2 and a half days and I did not create this thread right away. After I found out about the sale about a day had past before I created this thread. These extreme discounts on Izotope products never last long so one has to buy fast as possible if one is lucky to be informed of them in a timely manner. The extreme discounts are GREAT deals but don't last long. I had been waiting and anticipating for a Stutter Edit discount this big so I kept a eye out for it and bought it right away.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Oh I saw that. Been tempted. Just not entirely sure I could use it.

Return to “Effects”