MBassador, a unique bass enhancer and sub-bass generator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next creation is here : MBassador, a unique bass enhancer and sub-bass generator, has been released. It is free for MTotalBundle, MMixingBundle and MMasteringBundle users and now available for an introductory price. It has been added to MXXX and MPowerSynth as well.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Damn. I think I have like five or six new plugins waiting for me when I update my Total bundle. They just keep on coming. Does this guy add latency to the signal when it's processing.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Man all this new stuff has been coming out and I totally freaking regret selling my mixing bundle.

MPressive :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

This sounds Pretty amazing. Its pretty close to Waves RBass in sound and usability and I'll be it will end up being a bit more flexible with the sub harmonic generator. Thanks!!

Thank you folks! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This is freaking amazing. I'm still curious whether it's adding any latency to the signal. The "new and improved" plugin manager in cubase no longer gives latency info on plugins.

Thanks! :love:
No the plugin has no latency, unless you activate linear-phase switch or upsampling ;).
Vojtech

Congrats on the best name for a plugin ever! :D

Bouroki wrote:Congrats on the best name for a plugin ever! :D
Hehe thanks! :love: It was originally name for MPowerSynth at the times where it should have been just for bass sounds, but it turned out to be quite more versatile, so I saved this one for a rainy day and now it was like "yeah! this is what you have been waiting for!" :D
Vojtech

Bouroki wrote:Congrats on the best name for a plugin ever! :D
indeed, truly excellent !

:tu:

Vojtech

Aloysius wrote:MPressive :)
If Melda releases any more compressors.. This should be the name :D

Good one, noted! :D But I don't think any more compressors will be needed ;)
Vojtech

Here's one for your next spacial processor :

Mhersive :lol: :D (meaning)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”