LuSH-101

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LuSH-101

Numanoid wrote:Costing just $67 on sale at the moment.

Is it worth to get?
In my opinion it's a steal at that price. The power of LuSH101 for me is it's Layers. It's possible to create some very complex sounds or just use one Layer for simple basses etc. I love the Large GUI as it makes programming very pleasant and it does come with some very impressive presets.....all in my opinion of course. It's not the most option rich synth on the market but what it does it does very well.

Can you try the Demo ? I love LuSH101 but can't guarantee anyone else will.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I have tried the demo before, but there were some issues, but there was an update not too long ago, so I think I shall check it out again

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/d16-group- ... -101-28649

This kind of sale makes me think that LuSH-202 could be around the corner?

I've been working with Bassline-101 intensively this week and so I've gone for Lush at this price. I did own it years ago but didn't really gel with it back then, but I've been making some presets today and it's a very nice synth, certainly worth this low price. Comparing with Bassline-101 it is a lot more toppy and doesn't have much bass to it, I'm finding it's well suited to Pads and especially ORB like arps. I like the way you can create element presets and then layer them which makes it a very powerful system.

I would recommend giving the demo a try, the factory presets really show off what it can do.

It does look better these days, the GUI used to be too small and CPUs have now caught up with it, I remember before it maxed out my system, but it's playing very nicely now. I haven't noticed any issues so far :)

Astralp wrote:It does look better these days, the GUI used to be too small and CPUs have now caught up with it
Those where some of my issues back in the day.

In this otherwise rave review CM also noted that the GUI was fiddly at times
http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/tech/ ... 101-569044

So this is now better than it used to be?

Yes it's much better and pleasant to work with, it's this size now:

(You'll have to click through to the image to see it full size)

Just noted that I got £3.5 of virtual cash in my PB account. Would bring the price down to just about $62 This will be very hard to resist for sure :hihi:

It's a very clever technique, I realised the other day you can also exchange the tokens for credit as well, I had £10 last week including virtual cash/tokens which went towards Bassline-101 :) It's great incentive to shop there.

Teksonik wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Costing just $67 on sale at the moment.

Is it worth to get?
In my opinion it's a steal at that price. The power of LuSH101 for me is it's Layers. It's possible to create some very complex sounds or just use one Layer for simple basses etc. I love the Large GUI as it makes programming very pleasant and it does come with some very impressive presets.....all in my opinion of course. It's not the most option rich synth on the market but what it does it does very well.

Can you try the Demo ? I love LuSH101 but can't guarantee anyone else will.........
+ a million!

My absolute favourite synth. My number 1 synth. I have sold Diva after I bought it. Enough said!

Yep, love Lush. Currently a bargain.
I think it missed the boat initially because it was CPU heavy on release. But now with optimisations and multi-core all is good :)

Decent preset examples...
viewtopic.php?t=384707

I really dig that users that has bought it earlier is happy new users being able to get it at a nice price, glad that others can join in the party :tu:

nvm
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Yes, lush is an amazing synth, with very talented sound programmers, I was convinced in an instance by its presents. D16 is very transparent and fair to its customers too.

Astralp wrote:Yes it's much better and pleasant to work with, it's this size now:

(You'll have to click through to the image to see it full size)
This is one of the most simply stylish and beautiful GUIs I've seen. The pitch bend/modwheels are the icing on the cake.

That's a very tempting price. 60% off. Hmmmm :help: :x :lol:

Return to “Instruments”