Behringer Analog Synth

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wonder whether I may get to see DM12 at Knobcon in a couple weeks from today? Behringer is listed as one of the exhibitors.

Sequent wrote:I wonder whether I may get to see DM12 at Knobcon in a couple weeks from today? Behringer is listed as one of the exhibitors.
Hard to imagine them not having one there...

looks like a quite capable unit. considering the price (and even cheaper rack version) it should find place in many homes. i am not in need of another synth but i am sure tha at some point will be willing to get a second hand rack version as it looks fun to program.

Looks like the great BT is using one! https://www.facebook.com/bt/videos/10153836518300095/

To be totally honest, BT uses almost everything. :P Sort of the Jordan Rudess of electronic dance music. Ok, not quite as much, but close.

So....are we ever gonna see a release date for this synth? Things seem to have cooled down a bit (the augmented reality thread aside). This is the first post in over a month.

chk071 wrote:To be totally honest, BT uses almost everything. :P Sort of the Jordan Rudess of electronic dance music. Ok, not quite as much, but close.
He (bt) endorses everything. Not quite the same.

He should grow up and get a proper haircut tho.

I've been a bit absent from KVR, on purpose, but, in case anyone cares, I WILL be adding one of these to my studio. This is the first new synth in years that I've said that about. I've thought quite a bit about the newer DSI synths, but this is a better mate for some of my vintage gear.

K-Bee wrote:So....are we ever gonna see a release date for this synth? Things seem to have cooled down a bit (the augmented reality thread aside). This is the first post in over a month.
In the latest interview, the guys at Midas said they're really trying to release it by the end of this year (so prolly in stores around Christmas). It would be too much of a selling opportunity to miss. On the other hand, they've made such and effort to clean their brand name (Behringer) lately that botching the release would be a major shot in their own foot. Judging by how brands like Korg & Roland have stumbled during their latest releases, Behringer prolly triple checks everything before letting a rushed product hit the store shelves. Stock recalls would shatter any chance to really make it big with this synth so :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Yeh, what could possibly go wrong with rushing a release?

written on my Galaxy Note 7 before it went on fire.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:Yeh, what could possibly go wrong with rushing a release?

at least you finished your post :lol:

idfpower wrote:In the latest interview

link ?

pdxindy wrote:
SLiC wrote:Yeh, what could possibly go wrong with rushing a release?

at least you finished your post :lol:
:lol:

(I've never had a good experience with anything from Samsung)

Actually, after I posted that I realized I have two Samsung monitors that seem good.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

ghettosynth wrote:I've been a bit absent from KVR, on purpose, but, in case anyone cares, I WILL be adding one of these to my studio. This is the first new synth in years that I've said that about. I've thought quite a bit about the newer DSI synths, but this is a better mate for some of my vintage gear.
:phew:

Now I can go on with my day. :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:I've been a bit absent from KVR, on purpose, but, in case anyone cares, I WILL be adding one of these to my studio. This is the first new synth in years that I've said that about. I've thought quite a bit about the newer DSI synths, but this is a better mate for some of my vintage gear.
:phew:

Now I can go on with my day. :lol:
Ok, I should have said "almost" anyone, but, ok, if it pulls you back from the edge, I'll allow it. ;)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”