Indiginus presents "Q"!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Q is a (super)lite version of the simulated orchestra in our Solid State Symphony, and is designed to be a great tool in the beginning stages of a project, when you are sketching out ideas. Q was created by re-sampling the output of the multi-layered Solid State Symphony orchestra, enabling us to create a big sound while only using 1-3 voices per note!
Think, “Queue”, “Cue”, or perhaps Quick, or Qool. Either way, Q gives you inspiring sounds with which to begin your next orchestral project!
Q’s orchestra was created using analog synthesis, for a warm, punchy sound.
The price? A Qool $29.  It's also included in the full version of Solid State Symphony($59), and is a free upgrade for current owners of Solid State Symphony.

Q requires the full version of Kontakt 5 for full functionality, but also includes .sfz versions of the orchestra that are compatible with sfz players like the free Sforzando by Plogue.

Thanks!
-TC

http://indiginus.com/solidstatesymphonyQ.html
Video Walk-through
Last edited by tcollins on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's also included in the full version of Solid State Symphony($59), and is a free upgrade for current owners of Solid State Symphony.
Looking forward to receiving download instructions. Thanks in advance. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I thought the original version was already 'lite' - how do you get it even lighter?

aMUSEd wrote:I thought the original version was already 'lite' - how do you get it even lighter?
Q doesn't have the orchestra display, the synth and sequencer elements, and uses a fraction of the polyphony as the full version of SSS. This (lower polyphony) was accomplished by re-sampling the multi-layered output of SSS's orchestra.

I own the full version, and did get an email today from you about Q, but it says nothing about being able to get it for free, rather it only days it's $29. Can you clarify please?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

lingyai wrote:I own the full version, and did get an email today from you about Q, but it says nothing about being able to get it for free, rather it only days it's $29. Can you clarify please?
Send us an email. We did send out an email yesterday, but perhaps there was a glitch.
-TC

+1

Same problem here.

I'll compose an epistle.

Same here. Email send. Thank you!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

tcollins wrote:
lingyai wrote:I own the full version, and did get an email today from you about Q, but it says nothing about being able to get it for free, rather it only days it's $29. Can you clarify please?
Send us an email. We did send out an email yesterday, but perhaps there was a glitch.
-TC

Will do. Than Q!

What about going the other way? If I purchase Q and like it so much I want to go to the full SSS, will there be an upgrade path available?
Thanks.

What about going the other way? If I purchase Q and like it so much I want to go to the full SSS, will there be an upgrade path available?
+1

Would like to ask the same, full SSS looks terrific but I am not sure if I really need it, so would be great if there is kind of "incentive" to go to full version :-))

By the way, I already own renegade, absolutely marvellous, if anyone needs a great rocking, epic guitar (and like me dont even know how to play guitar :D ), thats the one !!!!

Ok, here I'm being somewhat hypocritical...but I can think of no Kontakt developer who already offers better value for money than Indiginus. I own several of their libraries and are all superb, even before factoring in the frankly ridiculously low cost. $50 each for the likes of SSL, Renegade, Delta Blues etc is already quite generous IMHO. And remember, the dev's got bills to pay. Pushing him for extra incentives might be pushing too much. If he hadn't volunteered that Q is free for existing SSL owners I'd never have asked what I did.

Hi lingyai,

my post was not meant in anyway to "push" something or bargain, just asking if "the other way round" might be possible. I did mention renegade because of my admiraton for the devellopers and their great work. Still I think my question should be acceptable.....

If people like the 'lite' version (and surely they will), then he stands to make a lot more money by offering an upgrade path.

Thanks for the emails Tracy. I'll have a read and download later on.

Hi everyone.
First, my apologies if you are a Solid State Symphony owner and did not receive an email. We wil try to get that system working better!

If you buy Q, and later would like to get the full version of Solid State Symphony, just send us an email and you'll be able to upgrade for the difference of $30.

We are looking into ways of creating a more automated system on our website, and appreciate your patience with us.
Thank-you for your support!
-TC

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”