LuSH-101

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LuSH-101

thecontrolcentre wrote:That's a very tempting price. 60% off. Hmmmm :help: :x :lol:
You already know you need it :hihi:

I'm having more fun with this synth than any synth I've gotten...and I feel I've learned on this forum that there are much more potent synths - a few that I have, but I do think it's because of the GUI - everything is right there; it's almost the epitome of a hands-on tutorial of how a synth works - on a much friendlier level than say Ace...and eight levels at that. The mixing section is quite unique, however, in that I don't find it typical at all in comparison with other synths with more "power and flexibility."

I'm so glad I bought this for such an inexpensive price - for me, it's my biggest bang for a buck...

I agree, I'm loving it, I've built quite a few Timbres and now starting to have fun layering them. I do wish that the LFOs and Envelopes were available as Modulation Sources though, I wonder if they were omitted due to CPU usage back in the day - not that it detracts from what a nice engine it is already though.

db3 wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:That's a very tempting price. 60% off. Hmmmm :help: :x :lol:
You already know you need it :hihi:
Been playing with the demo for a couple of hours. Its a very nice synth.

Astralp wrote:I agree, I'm loving it, I've built quite a few Timbres and now starting to have fun layering them. I do wish that the LFOs and Envelopes were available as Modulation Sources though, I wonder if they were omitted due to CPU usage back in the day - not that it detracts from what a nice engine it is already though.
Yes, the source doesn't include LFOs and ENVs, but there are some good modulations. If you notice inside the envelopes/filter ..etc, there are destinations like lfo1, lfo2 ..etc.

Also, the Arp gate and Arp tie are great modulators in the Modulation Matrix. But in the end I agree with you. If there are more sources in the matrix, that would make it easier to have much more varied results.

Yes it's not short of modulations but being able to target individual VCO volumes, Lfo frequencies, Mod Amount sliders, Mod Matrix amounts, Pan etc... would be lots of fun :)

The large GUI on this thing is fantastic. On my 27" monitor its as big as some hardware. Great for those like me with oIder eyes. I hope other developers will take note.

Hey guys! Just release a soundset for lush for those of you who freshly picked it up :party:

100% LuSH-101 minus drums and vocals

https://soundcloud.com/touch_the_univer ... k-full-mix

https://soundcloud.com/touch_the_univer ... demo-track
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I had just bought LuSh-101 for full price.. now it is at 60% off.
+ KVR now put the sale-advertisement on the front-page.. right in my face...thx.
I am so pissed ... that i laugh about my self. :ud:

Cool synth with nice sound.
- WonderEcho -

This tune is %100 LuSH-101 doing what it does best, classic synth sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... fe-song-by

The keyboard takes up a lot of place on the screen, but good job it can turned off

With the 8 layers in the mastermixer, maybe it gave Rob Papen some inspiration to create Prisma?

Is there a way to disable the preset saving window?

Browsing through patches, twisting a bit of filter, then being asked if I want to save it, when I click to test out the next. I don't need that option, when I browse like that.

But in the Options menu, under preset, can't see any option about doing that ?

This thing has amazing and unique sound.

Not for everything, though - unless you can make some dubstep or tech-trance with it :hihi: Dark ambient or drones are probably also bad idea.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Any clue how long the sale will last at PluginBoutique? Money is a little tight until Friday.

cake builder wrote:Any clue how long the sale will last at PluginBoutique? Money is a little tight until Friday.
KVR website says until 5th of sept.

Return to “Instruments”