Roland: Biggest Product Launch Ever: 30+ Products #909day

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I could hop on GS, but I signed in here just for the pics. :phones:

stillshaded wrote:Well.. Definitely understand all the Roland bashing. It's been a loooong time since they were a contender in my book.

But.... They'd have to be totally retarded (a possibility) to not take into consideration the ruckus that korg was able to stir up with the minilogue.

But yea, that's a distinct possibility. Did sega wise up when Nintendo made the SNES? No they made the sega cd and 32x *facepalm*
Yeah, they either are fed up by Korg with their analog stuff and the Behringer 'inspired by Juno' DeepMind and strike back with something interesting in that league. Or they decide(d) to target only other markets and we can keep whining about it or not, but they never will release anything a lot of us here find somewhat interesting.
Wait and see what their market strategy is......

What's that? :?:
Roland has always pushed the envelope, and this year, we’ve taken another giant step, creating a trailblazing new instrument in a brand-new category. With rave reviews from the musicians who have already tried it out, this new product is set to be a highlight of ‘The Future. Redefined’ event.

These are inputs of water-cooled synth. Makes it hot and cool at the same time.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

bitcrush01 wrote:What's that? :?:
Roland has always pushed the envelope, and this year, we’ve taken another giant step, creating a trailblazing new instrument in a brand-new category. With rave reviews from the musicians who have already tried it out, this new product is set to be a highlight of ‘The Future. Redefined’ event.
Awesome...they've developed a cooker with three hotplates.

dogzilla wrote:
Awesome...they've developed a cooker with three hotplates.
Certainly gonna be warm then.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

+beefy & sweet

This "hype style" Roland marketing strategy is becoming exhausted... and, IMO, works against them in the end, since the products rarely do well against the expectations :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

I thought they've been just producing workstations based on decades old rompler sounds the last few decades.

Roland - The Past. Re-copied

Rolands new tea bag controller aka d beam 2

As all the Roland plugins were removed from the UAD store a few months back, I expect some of the relaunched products will cover the RE-201, Boss CE-1 and Dimension D effects.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:As all the Roland plugins were removed from the UAD store a few months back, I expect some of the relaunched products will cover the RE-201, Boss CE-1 and Dimension D effects.
Considering they are all back on sale for UAD, not so much haha
Duh

bungle wrote:
twolegstoneworks wrote:As all the Roland plugins were removed from the UAD store a few months back, I expect some of the relaunched products will cover the RE-201, Boss CE-1 and Dimension D effects.
Considering they are all back on sale for UAD, not so much haha
Not Roland branded though. I'm with the other guy on this, highly likely.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”