Spitfire audio deleting my zendesk support requests?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Over the past couple of weeks I've sent three support requests to Spitfire using their zendesk support center.

Each request has sat there for a while under My activities marked as "open", then within a few minutes to a day, they just disappear for no apparent reason without any response.

Are they deleting my requests manually? I thought the first two might have been automatically deleted as they contained links, but the third one was just a short message.

Could my account have been somehow have been marked as sending spam or something like that?

If anyone else has experienced something similar I'd love to hear about it.

It seems unlikely any company in good standing would knowingly just delete support tickets.

Have you contacted them about it? They are likely not aware it's even happening. I'd email them and provide the confirmation emails and ticket numbers to back it up.

That's the thing - the only way to contact support seems to be through their zendesk support center system, unless I'm mistaken?

Hi, is this still your issue with the educational discount on the Chamber Strings?
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=467348
You did receive an email from them, not?

Maybe you need some alternative ways of contact... you can follow this trail:
SPITFIRE AUDIO LLP
REGISTERED COMPANY OC346648 IN ENGLAND AND WALES
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote:Hi, is this still your issue with the educational discount on the Chamber Strings?
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=467348
You did receive an email from them, not?

Maybe you need some alternative ways of contact... you can follow this trail:
SPITFIRE AUDIO LLP
REGISTERED COMPANY OC346648 IN ENGLAND AND WALES
It is related to that: when I tried to follow up they didn't respond and in the process I noticed the support requests were disappearing.

It looks like I would actually have to try and send a letter to have a chance of getting through at the moment..

Try pinging Jessica via PM here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=316326

Thanks fgimian, I've tried sending her a message.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”