VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nickamandote wrote:featured on Music Radar

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/hor ... oom-641965

- 23rd century GUI
:lol: :hihi:

So I guess no one else has noticed the massive memory leak with this plugin?

Probably just old age.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

comfortablynick wrote:So I guess no one else has noticed the massive memory leak with this plugin?
I have no need for a new reverb so I haven't tried it but I am sorry you have tried to make this point twice and no one has taken you seriously, that's pretty sad :?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
comfortablynick wrote:So I guess no one else has noticed the massive memory leak with this plugin?
I have no need for a new reverb so I haven't tried it but I am sorry you have tried to make this point twice and no one has taken you seriously, that's pretty sad :?
Everyone is too worried about the gui, to worry about whether it works or sounds good. :hihi:

And now. for some music. 4 instruments, 4 hornet spaces each with a custom setting suitable to the source and also with a different kind of sound. you can easily hear the different flavours of Spaces in this, testimony to how musical and easy it is to use in a mix. as a reverb phreek I declare Spaces the best value in a reverb plugin.

https://soundcloud.com/plexus-productio ... net-spaces

How's CPU use with this?

Hink wrote:
All joking aside, perhaps he should try the traditional route i.e, Support.

HoRNet Plugins Contact Form

http://www.hornetplugins.com/home/contact-us/
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hink wrote:
I take it seriously, I've been running the plugin all night and can confirm that there is a leak somewhere...now i just have to find where.

Saverio

Just in case you were wondering, I've found the leak, I'll also fix the crash with VST3/windows, include at least one new GUI (the poshook one) and release an update

Saverio

HoRNet wrote:Just in case you were wondering, I've found the leak, I'll also fix the crash with VST3/windows, include at least one new GUI (the poshook one) and release an update

Saverio
Hi Saverio,
unless I've been "too quick off the mark", my User Account download is still for v1.0.0 (Mac).. even though the plugins carry today's date :? (and I think it really is v1.0.0, inasmuch as I see no difference ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

vic_france wrote:
HoRNet wrote:Just in case you were wondering, I've found the leak, I'll also fix the crash with VST3/windows, include at least one new GUI (the poshook one) and release an update

Saverio
Hi Saverio,
unless I've been "too quick off the mark", my User Account download is still for v1.0.0 (Mac).. even though the plugins carry today's date :? (and I think it really is v1.0.0, inasmuch as I see no difference ;) )
No i haven't released anything yet, it was just to inform that i was on the problem and an update release is due soon, probably next week.

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: No i haven't released anything yet, it was just to inform that i was on the problem and an update release is due soon, probably next week.

Saverio
Thanks, Saverio
Vic (the Ussain Bolt of downloading new software :P )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

HoRNet wrote:
Hink wrote:
I take it seriously, I've been running the plugin all night and can confirm that there is a leak somewhere...now i just have to find where.

Saverio
i'm glad you saw it and are looking into it for him, much respect :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Effects”