Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

an-electric-heart wrote:Are Plugin Boutique a ligit' company (no offense if any rep's see that comment)? I want Lush 101, but why are they the only ones to have this deal?

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1 ... 3-LuSH-101
They are as ligit as it can get. It is not uncommon for them to run exclusive deals.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
an-electric-heart wrote:Are Plugin Boutique a ligit' company (no offense if any rep's see that comment)? I want Lush 101, but why are they the only ones to have this deal?

They are as ligit as it can get. It is not uncommon for them to run exclusive deals.

umm yeah not sure how you equate exclusive deal with not legit but OK.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
mgw38 wrote:

umm yeah not sure how you equate exclusive deal with not legit but OK.
Just saying; haven't heard of them, haven't bought from them... so I asked. :shrug:

Rational wrote:I bought a copy of that Mixcraft Pro 7 deal from you yesterday Uncle E. It's a heckuva deal for only $42 bucks with the group code.

I bought it for the plugins that come with it though as I already have all the major DAWs.

Twisthead and the other G-Sonic plugins are worth that alone. Add in ME80 and ME80v2 and some other stuff and it's a nice little addition to my plugin collection for cheap. Twisthead and the other G-Sonic plugins have been on my list for awhile now to complete my collection from them. Been waiting. Great deal.

And it is the full version. No 'upgrade' required. No prior version needed. Just the full V7 Pro for $42. Get it while it's cheap!
Am I right in thinking because Mixcraft 64bit loads 64 and 32 bit plugs that even in the 64 bit version at least some of the plugs are still 32?

Michaelparkinson wrote:Am I right in thinking because Mixcraft 64bit loads 64 and 32 bit plugs that even in the 64 bit version at least some of the plugs are still 32?
Yes, it's at the top of the their Version 7 feature list:

Full 64- and 32-bit Compatibility
Performance panel
Automation Recording with Multiple Automation Lanes
Exclusive Alpha and Omni Sampler Virtual Sampler Instruments
Advanced Control Surface Support
Audio Warping, Including Auto-Warping and Audio Quantization
Step Editor For Fun and Inspiring Beat and Pattern Creation
Mind-bending New Virtual Instruments
New Loops and Sounds
Advanced Time-stretching and Pitch-Shifting

And afair most of the plugins is in 32 bit versions. MC7 has native bridge and 64 bit app loads them just fine.
In 64 bits there are: ME80 v2, Acoustica Instruments (something like GM module) + Expanded Instruments + Studio Drums, Acoustica Pianissimo and AAS Journeys. From effects section - 31 band EQ and Studio Reverb.
Most instruments and effects do load and work in other DAWs as well.

Kumi_27 wrote:And afair most of the plugins is in 32 bit versions. MC7 has native bridge and 64 bit app loads them just fine.
In 64 bits there are: ME80 v2, Acoustica Instruments (something like GM module) + Expanded Instruments + Studio Drums, Acoustica Pianissimo and AAS Journeys. From effects section - 31 band EQ and Studio Reverb.

really I bought this and only like 4 things work in my daw. I only use 64 bit plugs though in my main daw. If I am missing something I would love to know how to get it all to work though.

Kumi_27 wrote:And afair most of the plugins is in 32 bit versions. MC7 has native bridge and 64 bit app loads them just fine.

really I bought this and only like 4 things work in my daw. I only use 64 bit plugs though in my main daw. If I am missing something I would love to know how to get it all to work though.

ok so it posted 3 times...ummm

anyhow I would say Pianissimo is the gem

Just bought UVI UltraMini and got the Digital Synsations for $199 off. Not bad retro synth collection for free.

Thanks Uncle E for having these deals until the 1st! Gave me enough time to grab 'em. Always appreciate it!

Another great deal worth grabbing.

Oh, and I finally nabbed Sonivox Vocalizer even though it's quite old now, it's been on my list for ages. Especially since there are not that many vocal synth type plugins out there. Not always impressed with Sonivox's quality or support, and how they charge for updates (still sell the old v1.0 versions then charge $30 for each update), but I do like a few of their plugins. If they'd lower their prices for their Premier collection way down like Air did recently I'd be interested.

And glad to see iZotope's vocalsynth offering this year. Been waiting for someone to do it up on the tier 1 level. Will eventually grab that in a future sale most likely. I own ALL their other stuff now anyway... Love them.

ATS wrote:really I bought this and only like 4 things work in my daw. I only use 64 bit plugs though in my main daw. If I am missing something I would love to know how to get it all to work though.
Like I wrote, most of the plugins are 32 bit versions only. Even, when the developer already has 64 bit versions, but Acoustica didn't upgraded their installer yet (it's only one for everything).

If You're using only 64 bit plugs and don't have any bridge in Your DAW, the rest just won't work.
Afaik StudioOne doesn't have one, for example. Friend of mine tried something 32b in S1 x64 and it didn't even showed up.

But probably You can use some kind of bridge/wrapper/chainer.

Kumi_27 wrote:
ATS wrote:really I bought this and only like 4 things work in my daw. I only use 64 bit plugs though in my main daw. If I am missing something I would love to know how to get it all to work though.
Like I wrote, most of the plugins are 32 bit versions only. Even, when the developer already has 64 bit versions, but Acoustica didn't upgraded their installer yet (it's only one for everything).

If You're using only 64 bit plugs and don't have any bridge in Your DAW, the rest just won't work.
Afaik StudioOne doesn't have one, for example. Friend of mine tried something 32b in S1 x64 and it didn't even showed up.

But probably You can use some kind of bridge/wrapper/chainer.

ahh ok thanks, I was hopeful could get more to work.

Rational wrote:And glad to see iZotope's vocalsynth offering this year. Been waiting for someone to do it up on the tier 1 level.
I could swear VocalSynth is used on Beyonce's voice in that song she did with Coldplay. There's a lot of interesting use of technology in pop music lately.

Fleer wrote:Does dis juan come with a normal subscription
Nope, Beat Workzone issues is not included in the regular Beat issue subscription plan

None of the included plugs are really stellar though. Xpand!2 is nice, but anybody can buy that for €1 still

And Beat Workzone isn't really a mag, I bought one issue, it was more a pamphlet, with a slim DVD cover tacked on.

Also wondering what TrackSpark will come up with tomorrow.

Hoping it is better than last "issue" :pray:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”