Trying to Buy Nylon Guitar

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I am trying to buy the Nylon guitar but I can't because I have to "sign up" first. I can't sign up but because after three attempts there is no email sent to activate my account. I can't contact Ilya because I have to login it to submit a ticket. Can't log in etc etc etc. ?

Does anyone know of another way to contact the company?

Thanks

Facebook?

gavinian,

Please check spam folder in your email box. Usually activation letter ends up there.
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production

Me too, am in the same situation. Frustrating, not even an email link available at the website. And he has no account here so can't PM him here.

And, no, never got the activation email, and, yes, have checked all spam and junk folders. Would like to buy before sale expires 12/6. Very frustrating.

Has anyone gotten their activation email, and if so, on what date? and, how long after you created the account at the website?

dbender,

I'm Ilya's representative and would gladly help you. The activation email comes almost right away. If you don't find it in the spam folder, my suggestion would be to register another email box - say from Yahoo or Gmail. Let me know if it helps.
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production

Thanks, Moi. Using a gmail address worked. Bought Fretless Bass and Modern bass.

BUT --

The site says Fretless Bass works with Kontakt 4.2.4. However, it won't open in Kontakt 5.3.0. (Modern Bass does open and work in Kontakt 5.3.0)

I've submitted a support request on the site to please send me the nki file for Fretless Bass that will open and work in Kontakt 5.3.0.

I'm reiterating this here to you Moi to make sure this gets attended to, since you're an official representative of Ilya Efimov Production.

that's strange. I bought those products last year and they were in Kontakt 4 Format as advertised ...

Did you manage to solve it?

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”