DrumSpillage, Logic X & Multi-Output

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey There:
I have just started using DrumSpillage with Logic X.

I would like to use DrumSpillage in multi-output mode, then test different factory kits with it. As of now, the issue is that when I have it set up in Logic by choosing an output per kit (for example, Aux 1 track in Logic is Output 2, Aux 2 track is Output 4, and so forth), choosing a new kit does a reset for the outs I set up and falls back into the default Main outputs.

Anyway that I can change kits and have the output settings stay put?

Thanks!

Hi Velanche

I'm afraid not. The outputs are baked into the kits so the output will always revert to the kit settings. We'll look into this behaviour for the 2.5 update. Perhaps a 'lock outputs' switch or similar might be a useful addition.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Please people stop coming up with new stuff to fix or implement since it might only delay the release of 2.5. Let them release 2.5 and then we can still all come with our special needs and circumstances afterwards. For now isn't the release in our hands what we want the most? :tu:

If I want to request my "special needs and circumstances" for software that I paid for, I will do so at my whim. I'm sure that the developers are fine at prioritizing whatever it is they need to do. The update comes when it comes, but whatever is on my mind today might not be a day or a week or a month from now. I know you're excited about getting the update, but hijacking the thread to tell others what (not) to do, especially a new user who's just purchased it, is probably not the thing to do. Thanks.

velanche wrote:If I want to request my "special needs and circumstances" for software that I paid for, I will do so at my whim. I'm sure that the developers are fine at prioritizing whatever it is they need to do. The update comes when it comes, but whatever is on my mind today might not be a day or a week or a month from now. I know you're excited about getting the update, but hijacking the thread to tell others what (not) to do, especially a new user who's just purchased it, is probably not the thing to do. Thanks.
:box:

i think it's a great suggestion.
This issue doesn't effect me yet, as I can't use DS in a songwriting capacity until I get a VST version, but i can see how it could be a real pain in the backside.

Hi, I also propose this feature. I have an ableton template I use to load my basics in, and I want keep all 16 drum spillage sounds routing to separate channels in ableton, no matter if I change the pad or not. Thank you for the great software!

Return to “AudioSpillage”