Architure (Minimal techno, ambient techno, glitch)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Architure (C) AC 2016 Abstractcats.org

I've been thinking of going back to standard soundcloud(since SC, seems to have become a Bot magnet), but I wanted to try, Hearthis. So :)
My first tune, on Hearthis
https://hearthis.at/4GrzB9fy/architure/

I liked the track. It was very listenable and an interesting composition. I liked the synths too. They reminded me of Richard Barbieri's work with Japan in the early '80s around the time of Tin Drum

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I liked the track. It was very listenable and an interesting composition. I liked the synths too. They reminded me of Richard Barbieri's work with Japan in the early '80s around the time of Tin Drum

Good work :)
Thanks! Japan, good stuff! One of my favorite projects is Dali's Car. Peter Murphy,
Mick Karn, and Paul Vincent Lawford. But, I'm sure you knew that ;)

Nice track. Enjoyed the beat the most, I love its urgency... The lead synth is very cool how it changes, almost on impulse.
Well
done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Nice track. Enjoyed the beat the most, I love its urgency... The lead synth is very cool how it changes, almost on impulse.
Well
done.
:)

Warm and organic sounds. I agree Japan is a good comparison. Nice mix. Good work. :tu:

Frantz wrote:Warm and organic sounds. I agree Japan is a good comparison. Nice mix. Good work. :tu:
Thanks. :)

Groovy track. Agreeable melody lines sounds nice.

markkuja wrote:Groovy track. Agreeable melody lines sounds nice.
Thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”