VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

great, thanks

Teppichleger has released some hours ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjxnPBch76U

Well, its free for all AM-LTA.
And there is an introduction-price for all new AM-custome until 15. Sep 2016.

And there is a very special price for all owners of EH. But all old owners have to write me directly with this wish, with your always registered email-adress.
(there where some guys, who tried to get the very special-price without to be an owner of EH).

###########
#############

FIRST BIG REPORT!!!!!

We released the wrong file in the morning. Besides some (knowing) bugs there is also a "missing sample error".
Click this away, this influences the samples 10-16 in GEN-B.
This will fixed asap, but together with the first update.
So sry guys, this is only a public beta, not a really relase.
As an apologize all of you "eraly-birds" will get the first with 512 (dont missing smaples;-) Xpander for free!

We just release an update of EH. Its now version 1.4!

EH v 1.4 whats new?

FIXES:

Under some circumstances, some flex does not sound as "saved"
by the first click of the corresponding flex-area (or choose per remote). - FIXED!

Under some circumstances, in some DAW, the saved song does not start with the corresponding (last saved)
flex / bank. - FIXED!

IMPROVEMENTS / "RETROGRADES":

In previous versions there where some "freaky" options (eg. QWERTZ, special curves, a simple-XY-field...) other non-really-needed or seldom-used-stuff.
Most seldom issues in previous versions based of this "extra-stuff".
So, i decided to trash them all.
Some "options" dosnt have an equivalent in the current version, but at least the XY is replaced by 2 other "perform"-knobs (labeled X and Y).

Most old bugs /missbehaviors based of these "specials"!
If you miss some of this, the good news is: the whole EH is now really ultra-robust!

NEW / OVERWORK:

- SEQ-Section now works really proper!
- Optimized Mastersnap-section.
- Optimized Flex-change and edits, now in all views available
- 3 new master-snaps (each with 64 flex-presets = 192 in total).
- There is special addendum for all news as PDF - read this!

-----------
All valide owners should have an email with all relevant datas.
If not, please write me directly an email.

Wow,

:hail: to "Giesskanne Vogtland", THIS is what I would call "presets" :D , now its sounding like I would imagine

:tu:

And of course dont forget DJS, really nice update, evrything looks nice, clear and structured now, enough knobs left to play around with without getting :shock: and with the new presets as starting points :tu: :clap: :D

thanks for working hard on update! Will go get it now.

Thank you hombres,

words like this keeps me in-the-game for developing further!

---------
I forgot

DIVERSE / EXTRAS

In most DAW there should automatically created an autark/unique small "window" for this DAW in an useful order for most popular "IDs".
You will need this window to access elements of your hardware as a remote-element or for automation in the DAW-clips/timeline.

I dont know why, but Ableton Live only creates untidy entries by default.
For this, there is a special Ableton template/preset... (adg-file) in the folder.
Copy this to your Ableton-User-Lib > Presets > Audio Effects > Audio Effekt Rack and you will get a tidy window!
-----------

So, but now its weekend for me:-)))
Do whatever you want, but i´m now need a party:-)))))))))))))))

We loves the autumn

He man, really grate Update! You should more work togehther with preset-makers!
I only remoted some knobs of my hardware to the "perform-knos" and each preset give so much collors, relly nice!
Please, please hold this shame for new prestes!!!!

What i wish: In the Sq-page there is this AUTO button. whitch go to Vls??? when on and then draw new lines! Funny!
Can you make this random for the knobs also, after each bar or so?

In other updates this tool get more complicated, but now it go more esayi, i thing that is the right way!!!

But i thing, there is a bug: I dont know, but if i switch from one MS to others, it not sound like i remember!
When i press other fields and go back, it sound like i remember, but not direct!
Between a MS all is good, but form one MS to other MS, it sounds "strange", when click the first time.
After a second click all is ok, but the first click, i not shure, but i thing, this is a bug!!!

And tehre are some grafic-bugs. SEQ 1 and SEQ (for i thing SEQ2)... and some more. Ok, i can live with this, but it is!

in the route and seq sections 2packet's are labeled as packet 1......so in fact it goes only to packet 7 instead of 8?
and flex til 56 instead of 64 ;)
but great effects!verb 2,remix,jukebox......amazing!

Had a quick play and liking it very much.

For those with Push 2 I recommend Isotonik PrEditor.

With it you can setup sensible mapping which is really useful with the AM stuff.

robindrieghe wrote:in the route and seq sections 2packet's are labeled as packet 1......so in fact it goes only to packet 7 instead of 8?
Ups;-) just a scatterbrained bug - it is fixed now!
I will upload it, as soon i have found/fixed the other bug, mentioned by KY (thank you). This bug is more nasty/difficult to locate/fix (in fact, i have no idea so far, but i´m looking for... )

@secret
What do use in the second row? Ableton Live "preset"-macros?
I cant remember that my "lables" has such double-names?
Can you display the second row also as knobs instead faders?
And finally, it looks, that eg. Time1env1 and Space1Env2 is worked by two sides (bidirectional?????)
What does this mean, how do this work?

And how is the app "wired"? Wifi, cable, bluetooth....?????

DJ-Superherpes wrote: @secret
What do use in the second row? Ableton Live "preset"-macros?
I cant remember that my "lables" has such double-names?
They are my custom bank names - so I know where everything is. Then I don't have to look at the monitor!
Preditor lets you define your own banks with the parameters available.
Can you display the second row also as knobs instead faders?

No but sometimes it recognises binary or selectable functions. Don't think it does this with Reaktor but definitely Max For Live.
And finally, it looks, that eg. Time1env1 and Space1Env2 is worked by two sides (bidirectional?????)
What does this mean, how do this work?
This is how i've set it up to fit within 8 parameters. Each delay and reverb effect has 5 controls and the ADH envelopes have 3 controls. So I put them together and drive goes with filters.
And how is the app "wired"? Wifi, cable, bluetooth....?????
What do you mean? The Push is USB??!? Or do you mean the app that edits the parameters - it is a Max app and Ableton scripting.

Max, why is default output level set to max 100%?

Should 6 be Amphasis or Emphasis?

@secret
ups, i missunderstood! I thought this is the display of an iphone-app!

@MG
"Amphasis" emphases the AMPlitude, just a play on words, technically its a moderate drive/sat-fx which "drives" more on the frequency-range you have selected. Also "Ampere" (but with other algorithms under the hood) which is also just a wordplay.
But what do you mean by 6?

The output-level is not set to 100%, but each limiter will "compress-clip" the signal at minus 0.2 dB. If you want goes in the "red-area" you have set the limiter to N.A., than you get this digital-"overdrive"-artifacts if you want.

DJ-Superherpes wrote:@secret
ups, i missunderstood! I thought this is the display of an iphone-app!
Ah no that would be less fun to play with!

Return to “Effects”