Why do I have to keep logging in so often?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's getting to be that the "keep me logged in" feature doesn't seem to even work, unless I'm visiting from the same device/browser on the same day.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

My laptop, tablet and phone all stay signed in but I have to sign in every visit on my work PC. Maybe a security setting preventing the cookie from taking (they're locked down pretty tight).

I'm logged in most of the time, but sometimes, rarely, it logs me out for some reason. I figure it's some changes that's been made to the forums or something.

I assume it's a change to the site, not my systems, because I never had this problem before and I'm still using the same devices (Mac, Windows, iOS), only the iOS and Windows versions are newer than I was using six months ago.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

have you tried these solutions mentioned in this thread?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=136424

deleting cookies worked for my issue in chrome

bluedad wrote:have you tried these solutions mentioned in this thread?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=136424

deleting cookies worked for my issue in chrome
Did that. Will see how it goes from here on. When I came here today, I had the same problem as yesterday.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

So far so good today... We'll see if this keeps up ;-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Well, here it is, a few days later, and I'm made to log in again. So that's not solved. Anyone have any other ideas?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

So, no one has any idea why this is happening?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I guess that's a no, then.

Still happening.

I also find that the login details aren't auto filled by my mobile browsers either, despite being set to do so.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

was going to start a thread about this, but this thread more or less seems to fit the bill.

in the last few days i have been logged out very quickly after logging in, thus losing posts I have written. so I log in to post a reply to a thread, type the reply, click on 'submit' ...then get brought back to the login page again and typically lose the post I typed (i copy & paste now just to avoid that happening again & again). These aren't super long posts either, when it happened today it was just the time it took to type a post roughly the same length as this one. I have also noticed that sometimes I am logged out right after the post is submitted.

sort it out, admin.

It´s the goddamn cookie. Kill it. Delete it. Eat it.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

should also mention that this does not happen in a predictable, repeatable manner. sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm finding that if I log in from one iOS device, accessing KVR from the other iOS device will require me to log in again. This is the only pattern I can find so far.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Scratch that. I was logged out on both devices by last night.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Site Stuff”