Dry signal in MBassador

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got difficulties to regulate the dry signal in MBassador. I had the impression that the Dry Bass fader is not working, at least I only can make the Dry signal dissappear when using the solo Button & then using the mix knob in reaper to adjust the mix level...

Is it a bug or have I missed something?

RePost:

Let me just say again how great MBassador is.................Its great!

Something I need explaining to me though, please.
If I turn Wet all the way down and Dry all the way down, why do I still hear the audio?
It doesn't make sense to me. Surly Dry is my original bass without any changes and Wet is what is added to the signal by MBassador.

Please explain.

:oops: Forget it, I just worked it out.

For those who want to know:
DRY = Original audio bellow the range (LP Filter)
WET = Additional harmonics and sub harmonic content added to the audio.
Anything above the range setting will always pass through the plugin (even if Dry is at 0%)
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Ah, O.K. thanks... so I'd like to have control over that completely dry signal within Mbassador! :-)

Yes, it's a fantastic plugin!!!

Thank you folks! :love:

Now, the plugin is meant to enhance the bass content WITHOUT affecting the high frequencies. So the "Dry bass" indeed only changes the level of dry bass content. High band always stays intact. Unless you enable "Solo bass", in which case it is muted. But it is only there for auditioning the actual bass signal and I'd suggest avoiding anyways, because it may fool you - bass with highs sounds different that without it.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”