MDynamic EQ: Gain meter no negative numbers displayed, AGC flash request

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not a big thing of course, just noticed that 10.03 MDynamic EQ doesn't have a negative sign "-" for its gain reduction meter numbers.

Also, a small FR. How about the option to have the AGC button flash, or turn a clearly different color when pressed. I use Aluminion skin and the engaged color is subtle. Many times I have forgotten to turn it off when I'm done setting the eq.

Thanks!

Pics attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hmmm, not only that, the units are also weird! Like it doesn't fit... damn...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

If you mean weird that it shows 15 but the meter is below -12, thats just because of peak hold.
As for the AGC contrast, I see most of the other styles have the AGC button when on, correlated with the Highlights Color Setting, Aluminion does not seem to.

It shows 1 instead of "dB" :D. Anyways the maximum will be positive anyways, I checked about it and it's a little complex if the dynamic gain is changing for example. So the minus won't be there and it will show the maximum gain (positive or negative) applied.

As for the AGC button - it depends on the style. Though I thought the button text should be green when enabled, will check that one.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

^^^
Green AGC text would be good - but in Aluminion only as the button themselves change colour in other styles (in the several I looked at, anyway).
Last edited by DarkStar on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Done ;)
Vojtech

Super cool! Thanks Vojtech!

Return to “MeldaProduction”