Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

chk071 wrote:The way i see it, the real stand-out feature of this thing will be its presets, samples and sounds, in combination with the comprehensive architecture. I'm sure a lot of professional producers in the presented genres will welcome a device like this, and i'm convinced that this will be a serious contender for a combination of devices people use popularly, like Nexus, Sylenth1, Massive, and so on. I'd also be damned if we don't see a big amount of sounds and presets (from Vengeance and others) for this after release. ;)
+1

DJ Warmonger wrote:
msvs wrote:no, to be able to use multiple instances, and other plugins all at once
So how much RAM does one instance use? 500 MB? :hihi:
The problem is, it's also a sampler. So it depends on the weight of the samples.

I think that vengeance were late to the party. they could have many more customers if they would have started to sell this synth 3 years ago. We have Dune 2, Spire, Falcon, Alchemy, Serum, Hive and so on... Vengeance has nothing to surprise with this synth.

I threat it it as another expansions selling machine. i have listened to the sound demos but didn't come.

But, 3 years ago, this synth wasn't finished yet. Apart from that, you listed very different kind of products. I don't see how Avenger would compare to any of those really. And, yes, i also think that this will see some expansions, and that that's at least partly the point of this thing. Why not, if it works. :shrug:

Apart from that, you listed very different kind of products. I don't see how Avenger would compare to any of those really
i don't need one knife for everything. I have one for bread, one for the meat and so on. I personally don't like synths wich try to make everything but do nothing perfectly.
Last edited by Iva on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Me neither, hence i won't buy it. But i can see the appeal as a swiss army knife, especially for the genres which this aims for. I'm sure this thing will become very popular.

Is there a way or feature to load your own samples or waveforms in to the synth?

yes you can import: own multisamples, own wavetables, own drums, own OSC shapes
Can you make it possible to load MIDI to arpeggiator, please?

why are there so many people in this thread who say they have no interest in it?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Because it's fun to be judgmental and narrow minded.

It seems like Omnisphere, no?

EnGee wrote:It seems like Omnisphere, no?
I think there are far more differences than similarities. I'm sure the sound being one of those differences.

Oh ok. I thought it based also on high quality samples, but there is a deep synth if you want. But, it's mainly targeted to the EDM producers.

Iva wrote:I think that vengeance were late to the party. they could have many more customers if they would have started to sell this synth 3 years ago. We have Dune 2, Spire, Falcon, Alchemy, Serum, Hive and so on... Vengeance has nothing to surprise with this synth.

I threat it it as another expansions selling machine. i have listened to the sound demos but didn't come.
Yeah, all the sounds we hear in these demos are already available elsewhere. But this time they sound really good, I think. This should mean that we will be able to make our own sounds with the same quality.

I don't care about presets, samples, expansions, etc, I see the synth as an advanced VA/wavetable hybrid, probably an alternative to Virus or Spire/Serum combo. But the ability to load sampeles and process is with the synth effects is also greatt.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I made a short Video about the OSCILLATOR section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFKlfM8pwE

ATS wrote:why are there so many people in this thread who say they have no interest in it?
The usual pretentious bullshit that occurs in any Vengeance or reFx Nexus thread.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Return to “Instruments”