Sonimus TuCo Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lol Chinese whispers. I'm pretty sure that was just a reference to the ilok server crash upon the release of Monster.

Bouroki wrote:lol Chinese whispers. I'm pretty sure that was just a reference to the ilok server crash upon the release of Monster.
:tu:

Would be hilarious if this went ilok, utter stupidity, but hilarious.
Duh

bungle wrote:Would be hilarious if this went ilok, utter stupidity, but hilarious.
Yes! It would provide us with much popcorn. C'mon Ilok!!! :party:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

i'm pretty sure both Sonimus and u-he are going iLok.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

:P

hodshonf wrote: i read somewhere all Sonimus will go MkII this year.
What's MkII ?? :scared:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

From the Sonimus webpage:

"TuCo Demo

Limitations: No optimizations: more CPU consumption. No A/B and Stereo Mode controls. No Automations, you can't save the settings. No Audio Render in offline mode."

Seriously? this compressor prominently features 3 stereo modes and the demo does not allow to
preview them?

WTH?

Wow...$74 seems really steep. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure they thought these are "minor" features. It should be all about the compression and tone. If you like those, just buy the thing. If you don't like the compression and tone then the various channel modes would make no difference to your decision I'm sure.

EDIT: Seems to sound really nice.. one issue: The wet/dry control is extremely unintuitive. Frankly, it's horrible. MAKEUP gain controls should NEVER affect the dry. I wonder if this is a bug or not.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”