Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Are you replying to your own post?
It was his good and evil side.

4ndy wrote:
Neon Breath wrote: LFO's assignable to parameters to give even more movement and organic feel.
That's not a bad idea I guess.

In the meantime I'm doing what I need on that front by using automation in my DAW.
Indeed mate, good idea and solution. Still would be nice I think to have a little modulation system directly implemented into Adaptiverb.

Neon Breath wrote:
4ndy wrote:
Neon Breath wrote: Indeed mate, good idea and solution. Still would be nice I think to have a little modulation system directly implemented into Adaptiverb.
Absolutely :)

The more features the better, for sure...

Have you produced anything with Adaptiverb yet? I'm currently listening to some of your stuff on SC but the last track you uploaded was a month ago. Did you have Adaptiverb then?

Reason I'm asking, I've created a playlist on SC and I'm going to make a collection of pieces that have featured this amazing tool.

cheers

andy

Yes! Bought it has soon it got out. My last upload (Decompression Cloak) on my SC is using Adaptiverb :)
Last edited by Neon Breath on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi
There is some CPU issues (additional to general large cpu load). For example, i load plugin from scratch, and load preset "Pad 088 Pianoid" (from Drone section), its load about 50% of cpu. Then i load another any preset, and load "Pad 088 Pianoid" again, but now it load almost 100% of cpu (although I have not changed anything in it), up to crackles. And the same situation with other many presets, at least from drone section. It seems need some overal optimization check.
(Windows version, vst 64bit)

Our friend Non-Eric tested the Adaptiverb (german):
https://youtu.be/hUnf9txldcQ

c_voltage wrote:Hi
There is some CPU issues (additional to general large cpu load). For example, i load plugin from scratch, and load preset "Pad 088 Pianoid" (from Drone section), its load about 50% of cpu. Then i load another any preset, and load "Pad 088 Pianoid" again, but now it load almost 100% of cpu (although I have not changed anything in it), up to crackles. And the same situation with other many presets, at least from drone section. It seems need some overal optimization check.
The host seems to make a huge difference, on Mac I am finding Adaptiverb performs very badly in Tracktion 7 and moderately badly in Studio One, but in Reaper and Logic I can play in realtime and get very little glitching even with much smaller buffers than I can get away with in Tracktion.

I was having somewhat of a panic attack when I could not get very many tracks (1 track with three aux bus) using Kaleidoscope x3 and Adaptiverb x3 plus some additional heavy weight tools, like iZotope trash two with 5 active modules, and UVI Relayer with several of it's internal engines in play. So my new 4Ghz i7 iMac got floored, then when I used the same setup with almost identical instrument and effects everything worked fine..

I'm sure the individual elements in arrangement can have wildly varying CPU stressing factors depending on their settings..

Mostly been getting fine performance though..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

v1.1 has some overall optimisations. That said, what you describe sounds very strange. What host is that?
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

When is 1.1 out? It's essentially unusable for me at the moment but it's got amazing potential

What is the latency on this mammy jammy?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

zynaptiq wrote:
v1.1 has some overall optimisations. That said, what you describe sounds very strange. What host is that?
Studio one v2. Although, i can agree with next aMUSEd post, really then i try in Ableton Live, and see different cpu behavior than in S1, in Live this expressed in the form of crackles although ableton cpu meter are show aprox half load.
In any case, unfortunately, its really good reverb, but in current condition almost for offline use only. To be honest this is the most cpu hungry of all the plug-in I've ever seen.

Although in fairness I must admit that when talking about loading I mean load on one cpu core (of four), audio buffer i set 512.
(Although also it seemed to me that the load is distributed on two cores? Well may just seemed, not sure.)

Ah_Dziz wrote:What is the latency on this mammy jammy?
Strangely, it varies.
Seems to generally be in the range of 7-12 thousand samples.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:
Strangely, it varies.
Ouch
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:
highkoo wrote:
Strangely, it varies.
Ouch
Well yea its a lot, but I should be clear that I think this thing is absolutely incredible. :tu:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Effects”