Synthmaster support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

@ zenophilix - Sorry. I didn't get what you were saying until you explained it again, but in my defense, it's very hot here today and my brain boiled a little and I think I lost a few IQ points that I could ill afford.

That's what I was leaning toward as well. I've seen several people on another forum pushing for support when they didn't own a licensed copy. I'm not saying OP is not a licensed user, but the way he's conducting himself doesn't look good.

omac wrote:@ zenophilix - Sorry. I didn't get what you were saying until you explained it again, but in my defense, it's very hot here today and my brain boiled a little and I think I lost a few IQ points that I could ill afford.

That's what I was leaning toward as well. I've seen several people on another forum pushing for support when they didn't own a licensed copy. I'm not saying OP is not a licensed user, but the way he's conducting himself doesn't look good.
Haha, don't worry about it. It's super hot here in CA too. :P Mostly staying inside today playing with some free synths I found.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

When I owned this synth, I noticed some things about support I think might be worth mentioning here.

Right after I bought it and had problems getting the larger files to download correctly, I noticed right off that when its country was on the news, communications could be equally strained.
During times when some bug hit that effected many owners, the developer seemed to drop off the face of the earth, making many of us feel we had bought another Wusik-type scheme. But after some time, he returned and returned with a fix. So it appeared to me that he really wasn't avoiding the customer base but instead, had sequestered himself to work on the problem. Once I came up with that conjecture, I actually found it commendable. The couple of times I did have to have direct support, he was very much on top of it and communicated professionally until we got it worked out.

My problem with the synth has never really been the developer, support, or the synth itself.
(Except when certain updates broke more than they fixed.)
Great synth - which I now refer to as "the boat" (the two best days are the day you get it and the day you sell it).

The two things that frustrated me to the point of selling it was the website downloading.
(I think he uses a different system now.)
And the bloat from making it 'Everything' - (which I take personal responsibility for buying into).

I still watch this synth's development and might consider buying it again.
Unfortunately, its countries politics are something I would have to factor into that consideration.

BBFG# wrote:During times when some bug hit that effected many owners, the developer seemed to drop off the face of the earth, making many of us feel we had bought another Wusik-type scheme. But after some time, he returned and returned with a fix. So it appeared to me that he really wasn't avoiding the customer base but instead, had sequestered himself to work on the problem. Once I came up with that conjecture, I actually found it commendable. The couple of times I did have to have direct support, he was very much on top of it and communicated professionally until we got it worked out.
This. So much this. I continue to have my mind blown at how absolutely dedicated he is to developing Synthmaster, and the fact that he continues to do so despite the aforementioned political problems. It's incredibly unfortunate how these things hold some people back, as what they have to offer may be truly special. Bulent is one of the guys who have pushed past it all, and for that I have a huge amount of respect for him and the rest of the team. :)

BBFG# wrote: The two things that frustrated me to the point of selling it was the website downloading.
(I think he uses a different system now.)
And the bloat from making it 'Everything' - (which I take personal responsibility for buying into).
Our servers are in the US. The major download issue was that we were generating the downloaded file on the fly, which was causing a lot of issue. We got rid of that process in version 2.8, so our downloads have improved now.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Could we ask admins to change thread name? Looks like problem is not with support at all.
Murderous duck!

Perhaps "Synthmaster Support Support group" ? :)
Don't Tech No for an Answer

Yeah I think this drifted off topic quite a bit. ANYWAY good news is that support had me delete the synth master player files and reinstall everything and it now works!!! She sounds wonderful and lush! Thanks to everyone.
Regards
Marty

Marty100 wrote:Yeah I think this drifted off topic quite a bit. ANYWAY good news is that support had me delete the synth master player files and reinstall everything and it now works!!! She sounds wonderful and lush! Thanks to everyone.
Yay :D Ain't it great?

If all has been resolved in a satisfactory manner I'm quite sure kv331 will respond in this thread again.

I have been waiting for answer for 3 days now to transfer the license I sold. There is nothing at all. I have posted in their forum here in KVR and in their facebook page. Nada!

I think I'll refund the buyer by tomorrow. I can't make him wait forever!

I tried to contact them too, without much success.
Some mail returned as undelivered, because yahoo mail was not trusted (?). Tried from gmail, still nothing.

I'm not sure why you'd necro this thread. There were plenty of other issues associated with this case. If you read the whole thing you will see there is a response from synthmaster support in it, as well as plenty of other issues. Don't start this up again. There is no need unless you just want to work people up.

I've given my opinion and won't view this thread again until the next time somebody necros it for whatever reason.

omac wrote:I'm not sure why you'd necro this thread. There were plenty of other issues associated with this case. If you read the whole thing you will see there is a response from synthmaster support in it, as well as plenty of other issues. Don't start this up again. There is no need unless you just want to work people up.

I've given my opinion and won't view this thread again until the next time somebody necros it for whatever reason.
And what's your problem mate?! I'm free to necro any thread I want! Is there something against that in the rules?!

Yes, I want to bring attention. I've searched and there is no information about the company or SynthMaster these days! I don't care if you have a problem with that! Because it is me who have the problem in legitimately selling my license! :smack:

Bulent became very quiet after the attempted coup in his country.
Studio One 3.5.6 Pro
Win 7 x64
Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz
Behringer UMC404HD
No talent.

Return to “Instruments”