Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Oberheim 8000 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Oberheim 8000 wrote:I watch Oscilator video. Avangers looks very good for me. I have some questions.

1. There are 7 unison voices that are aplied only for saw waveform or any waveform (FM, wavetable, sample, etc..)?
2. Can I use unison with voicing? And if I understand it, when using voicing, it make 7x4 vocies? If yes, it steal from polyphony vocies?
3. Can I use voicing for unisono sound and play my own chord by press keyboard?
4. How much modulators can I have? On first post, there is mention I can have 1000 oscilators, but what about modulators / envelopes / filters, etc.. ? There is mention only 8 or 4.
5. I saw somewhere, there will be betatest. Can I join as betatester?
Beta test? Okay, now I'm really confused. On the site there are two buy buttons. Isn't this thing already for sale?
Hmm, I don't know, I am in that this product is still in development. I don't read all posts.
Never mind. I'm looking at something called Vegeance Producer Suite - Phalanx, which looks like a monster in its own right.

Sheesh, I never even heard of this company until I saw this thread. Where have they been hiding?

Kumi_27 wrote:
Rommelaar wrote:
Liero wrote:So, feature-wise, just to be clear, what does Avenger do/have that Falcon doesn't?

Don't mean to sound impertinent, just interested. The demos and presets sound and look great!
Made in Germany :)
You mean it has only square waves and linear envelopes, no finesse at all? :o

:hihi:
It won't break apart if you drop it on your floor, unlike Spire which is made of sticks and waste glass bottles glued with a rubber cement like pretty much everything else in Russia. :D
Last edited by recursive one on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Ingonator wrote:
chk071 wrote: Not sure what you mean, but maybe you've heard of u-he, Synapse Audio, Waldorf, Cableguys, Native Instruments, Togu Audio Line, etc. :P
Well, actually TAL (and also Sonicprojects) are from Switzerland AFAIK...

Others mentioned seem to be from Germany but you forgot e.g. Tone2 Audio in the list, additionally also PPG (Wolfgang Palm), Steinberg, Ableton, etc.
Right. The way i see it, germany is kind of leading in the soft synth (or general audio application) business right now. :P Hence i don't quite get "only square waves, linear envelopes, and no finesse at all".

wagtunes wrote:
Oberheim 8000 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Oberheim 8000 wrote:I watch Oscilator video. Avangers looks very good for me. I have some questions.

1. There are 7 unison voices that are aplied only for saw waveform or any waveform (FM, wavetable, sample, etc..)?
2. Can I use unison with voicing? And if I understand it, when using voicing, it make 7x4 vocies? If yes, it steal from polyphony vocies?
4. How much modulators can I have? On first post, there is mention I can have 1000 oscilators, but what about modulators / envelopes / filters, etc.. ? There is mention only 8 or 4.
Beta test? Okay, now I'm really confused. On the site there are two buy buttons. Isn't this thing already for sale?
Hmm, I don't know, I am in that this product is still in development. I don't read all posts.
Never mind. I'm looking at something called Vegeance Producer Suite - Phalanx, which looks like a monster in its own right.

Sheesh, I never even heard of this company until I saw this thread. Where have they been hiding?
Dominating the market of EDM samples and soundsets for years i guess. :P Didn't you ever hear of their plugins though, the Vengeance Producer Suite bundles, and their magware stuff like Scope, or Philta?

I was joking from this "Made in Gemany".
It's just that at some point in time German design was blocky, heavy, made from squares, lines and triangles, just like some sound generators :)

you can apply the V-Saw Unison, the Chorder, SubOSC etc.. to ALL waveforms, samples or whatever sits in your OSC as source
yes you can. And you math is correct. If you use a 7x Unisono and play a 4note Chord via the Voicing/Chorder function its 7x4 oscs playing.
of course
modulations in the Modmatrix... I think something like over 100... in any case its a number you will never reach :) You have plenty of envelope sources tho... 4 amp envelopes, 8 mod envelopes, 8 pitch envelopes, 4 filter envelopes... LFOs... which all can be routed into anything if you want. For example you can turn off any of the filters and use its envelope for the amp. Its really open for everything
the beta test is full, it will start on Oct the 1st. When we need a second beta wave, I will post this here.
Isn't this thing already for sale?
no, but we *HOPE* this december. Fingers crossed

Kumi_27 wrote:I was joking from this "Made in Gemany".
It's just that at some point in time German design was blocky, heavy, made from squares, lines and triangles, just like some sound generators :)
Alright, nevermind. :tu:

chk071 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Oberheim 8000 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:

Dominating the market of EDM samples and soundsets for years i guess. :P Didn't you ever hear of their plugins though, the Vengeance Producer Suite bundles, and their magware stuff like Scope, or Philta?
Honestly? Nope. Never heard of 'em. I don't know what rock I've been hiding under if they're that big because I thought I had just about every major synth that's come out with a few exceptions (Spire, Synlenth1, Nexus) but obviously I missed this one.

Anyway, looking forward to this when it comes out. Looks like it just may be another Falcon.

so if you know Nexus... then this is not far away ;)

msvs wrote:so if you know Nexus... then this is not far away ;)
Which brings my question that you may not be able to answer.

Is there anything the Nexus version you guys use to develop soundbanks that this can't do?
rsp
sound sculptist

Are you in some way connected with reFX?

wagtunes wrote:
Have a look at his signature.

nordickvr wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Have a look at his signature.
I assume you don't own nexus.
Basically he did the entire factory soundbank, does most of the sold soundbanks and refx also sell vengeance sounds not directly related to nexus as well.
http://www.vengeance-sound.com/about.php
So yeah in 'some way' he is :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks msvs for answering the quetions. I have another one, it is possible in unisono (V-Saw) change spread from non-linear to linear? For example like as in Dune 2 (if you don't know this synth, there you can choose between linear, nonlinear and etc.. spread voice unison).

no, its a fixed spread, which we think sounds best. But however this is not so important, since this only defines, when in the dial position you reach a certain position of detune.

Return to “Instruments”